Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

Ultimate Traffic Live (beta) released!

Hi Folks,

Yeah - I installed UT2 with the migration tool - no fuss - no muss...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

3 hours ago, Glynn said:

No it does not come with all new models, they are a mix of MT6 and AI Aardvark

The following is from a post on page 2 by Jay bloomfield

Quote:

I can't tell you about performance, but 30 of the models are the same as those in MyT 6 (Burkhard Renk):

142	143	380	AT4	AT5	AT7	BEH	BES	BH0	BH1	BL0	CR2	CR7	CR9	D1C	
D1F	ER3	ER4	ERD	GH0	GL0	GL1	GL2	GM0	GM1	M11	M1F	X04	X05	X06

The remainder are the freeware FSX models from the now defunct AI Aardvark (Craig Ritchie, Craig Crawley and David Rawlins):

741	742	743	744	752	753	762	763	764	74D	74E	74Y	75W	D95	EM2	310	318	319	320	321	
332	333	343	345	346	772	773	AB6	DH1	DH2	DH3	DH4	J41	S20	SF3	100	717	721	722	733	
734	735	736	738	739	73G	73H	73J	73K	73L	73W	D8F	E70	E75	E90	E95	F70	M80	M87	M90

As long as the models were not made for FS9 I'm all good.

Richard Åsberg

My UTL issues are resolved.  Had to exclude the F1 folder from Defender.

Regards

jja

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Hi Folks,

Are the GA Flights handled in a similar fashion as UT2 - meaning it's very easy to replace the default aircraft with models of my choosing ?

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Is there a way of finding out how many airlines are using the dedaulas livery because on the start screen it says there are over 1500 airlines using that livery. Ouch, I guess we all have a lot work to do for replacing those. I uninstalled ###ai because of the controversy but I am not sure if I will get them same result from ultimate traffic live.

I also know it's new, but is there a way to add an airline from woai or the avsim library that ultimate traffic live doesn't have or contains an outdated livery?

So, what's the feedback?  Should this p3d UT2 using flier get this?

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Boomer said:

So, what's the feedback?  Should this p3d UT2 using flier get this?

I for one am saving my money for now.  Product seems too immature right now.  

Sure, it has a new "engine" that delays based on weather, but there has been no effort to improve on things flightsimmers have been requesting for years.

Updated liveries...not just a rehash of the last version.  A product update years later should offer more, not the same old thing.

AI separation/conflict and control.  If UTLive can control AI in SIDS/STARS, airways, delay them, etc....why can't it keep the AI from flying on top of each other during an approach?  Why can't it set Flightlevels according to ICAO rules and randomize them?  Why can't it control realistic rollouts and taxi speeds? 

I applaud them on having the AI fly on airways and follow airport procedures, but I can do both now with a freeware program offered here at AVSIM.

Considering UT2 came out in 2009, UTLive is a disappointment considering it has been 8 years and there is nothing really innovative.

just my 2 nickels (Canada doesn't have pennies anymore!  Lol)

• Upvote 4

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

21 minutes ago, netshadoe said:

Considering UT2 came out in 2009, UTLive is a disappointment considering it has been 8 years and there is nothing really innovative.

I agree with Devin. I bought it. Don't see anything new for me. Went back to MT6. This will be the first refund I ask from Flight1. 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Hmm, okay I'm out. Going to get PFE to replace my decrepit rc4.

spacer.png

Loving this new version of UT. One thing I've noticed is that the traffic doesn't reset and disappear when using a menu.

Memory and CPU footprint is also much lighter than what I was used to with MATT, not to mention it just works... No fiddling with the .Cfg files.

Loaded up Orbx KSAN and found Southwest, Delta and AA flights as they should be, no more Daedalus skins ruining the experience on airlines traffic.

Took advantage of the discount for prior UT 2 owners, very happy so far!

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Early impression is Positive.

I am sitting here in KSFO watching the traffic... I have not seen any A380s so far... :)

I did Ctrl-Sh!ft+T and UTLive CTDed without effecting my P3D. I have a bat file for making sure the primary CPU is not being used (Affinity setting) and I double clicked on that and the traffic came back. I went from 0% to 100% and I can't see any difference in VAS. nor in FPS.. This needs more testing.

I have not uninstalled the old UT2. I do not have that in my EXE.xml either.. I have a bat file to start traffic for that too. 

This way I can now switch back and forth among three Traffic Including Nick's Live Traffic

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

How can they call it 'Live' when it clearly is not live????

Very misleading, in my opinion!!!

It is amazing what developers try to get away with these days....

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

9 hours ago, Silicus said:

How can they call it 'Live' when it clearly is not live????

Very misleading, in my opinion!!!

It is amazing what developers try to get away with these days....

They've explained why they call it "Live". Don't think they are trying to get away with anything when they explain the reason why, but it's easy to see why there'd be confusion. Read the link below for the reason for the name.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Maybe I should try this... There's always the Flight1 Refund option...
Oh, wait ... have uninstalled Prepar3D in favor of X-Plane ... dammit ... :blink:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

One think that really bugs me with both UTs is the GA AI backing up sometimes like the big planes. Hope that is fix in beta.

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV