f0249d56b3de.jpg 
c02dfa02fc89.jpg 
c30e5fd04a3e.jpg 
73d740fd2e46.jpg

20acbbbd94e1.jpg 
02b6bc56cb1c.jpg+photoshop 
612a9d6bdd6f.jpg 
90c64e3063ee.jpg

Thank you for watching. Successful flights!

• Upvote 4

Gennadiy

Stunning Kiwi. I see you have a thing for gliding too.

I must try your latest sky's in P3D, if I can drag myself away from that other simulator.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Novation said:

Я вижу, у вас есть вещь для скользя тоже....

I flew on some planes in my time, but I know that a real free flight is only possible on a glider

Gennadiy

Very nice!

• Upvote 1

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

Lovely! I like the oil painting effect.

• Upvote 1

Very artistic lighting!

HLJAMES

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I was looking for a PTA preset for a fine sunny day and yours does fit quite well, thanks. I didn't install your textures yet, though. I see they are adapted to ASCA which I use. However, I use Envtex, too, thus I am afraid there might be too much figures in the equation.

Can you comment on using your presets with the ENVTEX+ASCA combination or would you advise not to mix them?

One more remark: I made only one change to your preset, I disabled Dynamic HDR, which I feel was a rather flawed idea by LM.

Thanks and kind regards

• Upvote 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

2 hours ago, sascha said:

Lovely! I like the oil painting effect.

Thank you! I really love painting!

f938adfda40c.jpg

1 hour ago, pmb said:

Hi,

I was looking for a PTA preset for a fine sunny day and yours does fit quite well, thanks. I didn't install your textures yet, though. I see they are adapted to ASCA which I use. However, I use Envtex, too, thus I am afraid there might be too much figures in the equation.

Can you comment on using your presets with the ENVTEX+ASCA combination or would you advise not to mix them?

One more remark: I made only one change to your preset, I disabled Dynamic HDR, which I feel was a rather flawed idea by LM.

Thanks and kind regards

ENVTEX is very good. I saw a lot of videos and screenshots. But I do not have ENVTEX, so I have no right to advise. Sorry. You can use or not use my textures or Yuri's presets. You can also change them as you want. There are no restrictions. The search is endless. If I can help you even a little, I will be very happy. Write your wishes and critical. I will do my best so that you can have perfect conditions in your simulator.

Kind regards

• Upvote 1

Gennadiy