Hi everyone.

Make sure you check out the Avsim news.

Comments and suggestions for future updates welcome.

It's not just added support for PMDG 747. This build has a few refinements here and there.

Slightly better PTT (Push To Talk) functionality

Better handling of TTS voices (these have been neglected since we moved to using recorded audio a while ago).

Better flows execution.

Thank you.

The FS++ team

Interesting indeed, cheers brother Gerald.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

Interesting indeed, cheers brother Gerald.

Thank you for your interest in MCE.

All those 3 aircraft listed in your profile are supported.

Be aware under P3D V3.2 or higher FO might not handle ECL in VC with PMDG 777, something he can do in FSX.

Needless to say, we're working on restoring that capability in P3D.

Hi Gerard, 

Has the issue about overhead panel functions inop. with the FSL A320X been resolved in P3D? 

48 minutes ago, 757FO said:

Hi Gerard, 

Has the issue about overhead panel functions inop. with the FSL A320X been resolved in P3D? 

Not yet. We are trying to understand what LM did that prevents those simulated clicks reaching target panel in P3D V3.2 or higher.

I guess it's the same issue that apparently causes a few glitches with the bus. Read this

http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/12094-slow-response-of-mouse-in-vc/

We are looking at it, just can't allocate all resources to that (the bus being only one of the 39 complex aircraft supported) as it's not something you find in any available SDK (FSX or P3D). It's more like research and development.

You don't know for sure how long it's gonna take. You need a breakthrough after experimenting with a few ideas.

Obviously should FsLabs release an SDK for the bus it would be straightforward, and you could consider it sorted within a couple of weeks.

I feel the improved PTT is interfering with my VATSIM communications.

How do I ensure when I have PTT enabled and talking to ATC, FO does not listed ?.

I got this versian and have the issue