Sign in to follow this  
bb09

PMDG 777 P3D MCP Panel disappears

I am trying to get the MCP 2D panel to come up i press Shift + 5 and the panel comes up but disappears immediately.

I reinstalled P3D twice thinking it was a problem with the setup

Using P3D v 3.4 I have tried some of the other aircraft and they work fine including the PMDG 737NG

Full names in the PMDG forums please.  Reinstalling does not fix many problems and is more likely to introduce new problems.  Stop doing that.

In the 777, does the EFIS/Display Control 2D popup work ok? Do the popup hot spots work?  What else are you running with P3D?

Dan Downs KCRP

All the other 2D panels popup fine. However the hotspots and efis control only brings up the FMC for the capt and fo.

Other things installed are orbx global and uk / go flight mcp pro / uk2000 sceneries / ezcam

I don't think the 777 has an MCP popup. No idea what should be under Shift+5 though

19 hours ago, Fabo said:

I don't think the 777 has an MCP popup

The 777 has an MCP popup. See page 66 of the Introduction Manual. The click spot is in the blank box just to the left of the TERR button.

My bad then. Sorry for the confusion caused.