Sign in to follow this  
Real Flight Shop

Milviz Spring sale 50% off!

Maybe I should get the Skycrane (at $15) for Firefighter X, and try your shop for the first time?

Just out of curiosity, the MilViz website quotes $29.95 for the F-100D Super Sabre, and Just Flight's website has it on sale at 35% off at £27.30. Not quite sure which place to purchase. Any recommendations?

On the MilViz site it is sold for $59.95 (though they had a 50% sale on their own site a month ago).

I assume you saw $29.95 in the Real Flight Shop linked above. The large MilViz logo there might have caused the confusion.

Just Flight's store is good. You have unlimited downloads. The company is well established and survived times that might have caused others to go out of business. And you get some loyalty points for your next purchase, though even then this is a bit more expensive than the offer above.

Real Flight Shop is quite young (not yet a year old). In their ToS they guarantee the download for 14 days, but try to keep it downloadable "as long as possible", which I understand as "unlimited, unless something really bad happens", which sounds fine for me, too.

But in the end you have to decide yourself :)

The good price is already a good start, but I'd like to share some suggestions to improve my shopping experience:

It seems this store adds VAT very late in the process, so my $15 above + 19% VAT would be $17.85 (about 16.21€) for me.

Other stores either show this very early (either on the product page or after adding it to the shopping cart) or don't add VAT at all (I know that this is not an option for you, it is absolutely correct that you add VAT). Of course some people are used to seeing prices without VAT, but in Germany this is only common in B2B and usually not even allowed for B2C.

Maybe your shop software allows showing (or can be extended to show) the correct price earlier, either after having logged in or by using a Geo IP database?

And after selecting Paypal as payment method, I only see the button "Finish", no updated sum, so I can only assume that there is no additional fee for using Paypal. Additionally I can't switch to a different payment method now. Ah, Paypal is the only payment method, the other symbols just indicate that you can use Paypal to pay with a credit card.

On 2017/4/2 at 0:55 AM, ThomasAH said:

The good price is already a good start, but I'd like to share some suggestions to improve my shopping experience:

It seems this store adds VAT very late in the process, so my $15 above + 19% VAT would be $17.85 (about 16.21€) for me.

Other stores either show this very early (either on the product page or after adding it to the shopping cart) or don't add VAT at all (I know that this is not an option for you, it is absolutely correct that you add VAT). Of course some people are used to seeing prices without VAT, but in Germany this is only common in B2B and usually not even allowed for B2C.

Maybe your shop software allows showing (or can be extended to show) the correct price earlier, either after having logged in or by using a Geo IP database?

And after selecting Paypal as payment method, I only see the button "Finish", no updated sum, so I can only assume that there is no additional fee for using Paypal. Additionally I can't switch to a different payment method now. Ah, Paypal is the only payment method, the other symbols just indicate that you can use Paypal to pay with a credit card.

Hi ThomasAH

Thanks for suggestion.

We have add the Incl. and Exclude VAT price on product pages, it would be more polite and comfortable for customer to know the price include VAT before purchase.

We now only support Paypal, but we will expanded our payment method include Credit card, Apple pay etc.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

We have some gift for you as thank you for your suggest, please check your message.

Thanks!

Real Flight Shop

• Upvote 1