Sign in to follow this  
cosnowboarder_777

Panel state save issues

Not sure exactly what happened as this is the first time ever since owning the NGX, have I had this happen. I had to save a flight midflight and restart. when I reloaded it, the aircraft state defaults back to the initial state when loading the aircraft for the first time. It now does this every time I try and save. I always run as admin so I know that's not the issue. Hoping somebody has an answer for this. Platform is FSX acceleration.

11 minutes ago, cosnowboarder_777 said:

Hoping somebody has an answer for this.

What platform are you using? FSX, FSX-SE, P3D.

It is possible that you might have a corrupt panel state. You could run the installer again and select the repair option rather than install. Maybe that might correct the issue.

1 hour ago, cosnowboarder_777 said:

I can also confirm this seems to be isolated to the NGX and not the 747 or 777.

I don't believe this has anything to do with the issue. The panel states are called the same thing in each plane but I would imagine that each panel state by plane is significantly different from the other two airplanes.

I save every flight in the NGX either using the FSX Menu Bar or FSUIPC's Autosave feature. So obviously I can't reproduce the issue you are encountering. If the repair option doesn't work, I would contact PMDG Technical Support at - http://support.precisionmanuals.com. If you have never used support before you will need to create a new account. Good luck.

No joy, tried the repair function and still having the same issues. I always save my flights with the FSX save option. Never had the issue before. I am truly stumped now. Thanks for trying to help.

Do you have a STARTUP PANEL STATE set?  Introduction pg 63, the  panel state named in this field will be loaded every time the simulation is launched (and it is underlined for emphasis).

Dan Downs KCRP

Checked that as well. Support team is now looking into. Will update once they give me some feedback. Thank you all for the suggestions.