Sign in to follow this  
C525B

B350i N-numbered repaints available

Hi all,

I have some N-numbered repaints for the B350i available.  I made these over the course of the last year.  Please PM me for a download link.  I have not uploaded them to the AVSIM library because no support will be provided.

b350i_N17WC.jpg?dl=1

b350i_N198AG.jpg?dl=1

b350i_N352D.jpg?dl=1

b350i_N454TB.jpg?dl=1

b350i_WheelsUp.jpg?dl=1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Those are absolutely beautiful. I will definitely PM you. 

Just a thought, you could always add a line in the description and readme that you won't offer support for these, and then you would be able to upload them all. I only bring this up because I think your paints look amazingly good, and it would be a shame to keep them a secret.

:-)

Many thanks,

Dang Dave - you're a man of many talents - and you've mastered painting a Carenado plane - that's no easy feat...

I like the "Wheels Up" paint job - they've been advertising a great deal on the Metro North Railroad here in NY... LOL - it costs like 20K just to join the club before paying for your flight - too rich for my wallet...

Nice work !!!

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

What is thst UP livery? I see that thing all the time when flying around the country. Literally the same tail number.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

On 6/28/2017 at 7:19 AM, ahsmatt7 said:

What is thst UP livery? I see that thing all the time when flying around the country. Literally the same tail number.

Haha, it is a little whacky.  But they have quite a few airplanes, maybe 50+ at this point.  WheelsUp...it's a membership-based charter company, started 3-4 years ago I think.

• Upvote 1

me three...lol   looking for the N859-862,863 and 867-893 for King Air 350i Wheels UP

Thank you!!

BobM

Bob M

On 3/21/2019 at 12:25 PM, unc1rlm said:

me three...lol   looking for the N859-862,863 and 867-893 for King Air 350i Wheels UP

Thank you!!

BobM

Just be happy you have 805...the N-number is spread across multiple panels and takes many hit-or-miss attempts to align the parts.

I haven't been on AVSIM at all lately, and I now see all the requests for the paints in my inbox.  I will be uploading them to the library here tonight or tomorrow.

I know people get busy..wasn't sure if I missed something or if and when you upload to avsim..give the link or whatever.

Thank you for your hard work!!

Warmest and Best Regards,

BobM.

Bob M