Sign in to follow this  
Mats_J

USA developing sex bombs

Is this true? I read on a swedish news paper so no point to link to it that News scientists has reported about Pentagon meaning to develop a sex bomb. A bomb that would make enemy soldiers temporarily mad of lust of eachother and so kill morale.US airforce laboratory in Dayton Ohio wanted 50 million dollar to develope it.The laboratory also wanted fundings to create a drug that would make bees crazy and attack enemy positions :D Another one would make guerilla soldiers smell so bad so they couldn

Guest Staggerwing

Well, only until the lab mishap that started foul smelling, love sick bees swarming all over the Dayton area :-)::(: What they won't put in print these days..

Jokes based a bit on reality and a bit on Hollywood.Rent the movie "Jacobs Ladder". I don't normally care for films in the "horror" genre, but it's a very interesting movie.The US Military (and I am sure the Chinese and Russians) has experimented with using odor as a weapon to incapacitate the enemy without killing them. But the joke is pretty obvious, since the whole point of guerilla soldiers is to blend with the population. If you don't know who they are, how can you target an "odor drug". I suspect guerilla soldiers eat the same food, wear the same fabrics, and watch the same infomercials at 2:00AM as the rest of the population :)-John

and the bees sound very much like the bats with bombs that were attempted during WW2, or the dogs with bombs the Russians tried in WW2, or ...None of such plans were ever much of a success. In fact the only one that did work was using dolphins to place demolition charges next to deep water mines.

Hey, maybe it wouldn't kill moral !!!Jim

Actually, I would like to see this link. What is the name of the newspaper?I do have translation software, which I use quite a bit.Regards,JoeJOIN The AVSIM RTW RACE FLIGHT TEAM****************Grab My FREEWARE Cessna 172 Voice recognition Profile here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=58334]Cessna 172 Voice Profile[/a].You will need the main FREEWARE Flight Assistant program to use it, get it here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=genutils&DLID=39661]Flight Assistant 2.2[/a]

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

TT-ATB I think is the news agency. The newspaper is aftonbladet.Now it

Guest christianholmes

Sex bomb?! I will gladly test it for them. Give me one of those and I'll sneak into the dressing room of the Miss Universe paegant. I won't even charge for my services. I'll take plenty of "informational" video as well. I'll even take some of you along as understudies. You just can't be in the same room when it goes off.

Guest bisinchi

There is a mention about it on the BBC news website.Francois

Guest Staggerwing

I think they should just go with the "Funniest joke in the World" weapon like Monty Python did... seemed to work just fine :-)

Guest glnflwrs

If 'Jane's Defense' doesn't have anything on it I wouldn't beleive a word of it.Glenn"When a man learns how much he doesn't know compared to how much there is to learn, he starts getting smarter."

Sigh!!!This one, together with Expressen, is as trustworthy as the sun, if not worse.One of the two swedish tabloids does it again! Publicise news without confirmations. Again! I really can't understand how anyone could take any of these tabloids, Expressen and Aftonbladet, seriously.Apparently their source is the New Scientist.Media... Never stops to amaze me...