Sign in to follow this  
edakridge

The USNVA is opening it's doors to Steam and P3D users

With all of the Hard work and updates that the developer has put into JoinFS, it is now working pretty well with Tacpack. Due to this the USNVA has decided to go "Multi-Platform" and open our doors to Steam and P3D. If you have a desire to fly organized multiplayer operations with a great bunch of guys check us out: www.USNVA.com

• Upvote 1

For those who may be insterseted, I can took a deep look into USNVA several years ago and it looked to be a fine organization for those interested in Navy Aviation side of things.

I wasn't for me as I've waiting for some developer produced carrier based aircraft and further development in DCS, but if you are interested I would recommend giving them a look!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Dave, thank you for the compliment! We are the same core group from back then. We have just tried to update with the times using Tacpack, FSX@War, and now JoinFS.