Sign in to follow this  
wyvern

Strange Issue

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if one of you encounter this strange and annoying issue in FSX/DX10 scenery fixer (latest) and the Maddog from LeonardoSH.

Explanation : When you load the Maddog in the VC with night time, all FSX display flashing with strange geometrics artifacts. The VC in unusable. This horrible flickering comes immediately until the mouse cursor is displayed. Once the mouse cursor disappear this issue gone.

This issue occurs only at night time. During day time everything works great.

I never experienced that when I was in windows 7. I suspect the combination of DX10 Scenery fixer and may be Windows 10.

Please I need your help. Today, is impossible to make a flight with this fantastic bird from VC by night.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

You can temporarily disable the fixer by removing the libraries with the controller.   I am sure that you will find it the same in default dx10 preview, i.e. It isn't related to the fixer as it has no interaction with the mouse.

although I don't have the maddog I have seen similar with some Russian legacy aircraft.  As I recall the problem was only the very first time that the mouse was moved on screen.

Thanks for reply Steve I will check it now and let you know. The problem is that I used the Maddog with windows 7 and the DX10 Fixer before without issue. it seems that windows 10 is the guilty.

No,, but although the problem looks the same I don't recall it as being as severe as it only happened initially.

what is going on i would guess is that somehow the mouse/fsx core interaction is corrupting the vertex buffers.  Almost  everything in graphics is drawn as a series of triangles which are mapped to the textures.  The shaders are executed against those triangles. Then corruption is distorting the triangles before they arrive in the shaders.

all I could suggest it to try different mouse drivers