Sign in to follow this  
vortex681

Force-feedback in X-Plane 11?

New to X-Plane and trying the release demo. Is anyone using a force-feedback joystick in X-Plane 11? If so, what do you use to get it working? I have a MSFF2 joystick and have some limited success with XPForce after having discovered that it had initially made an X-Plane 10 folder.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

7 minutes ago, Leen3131cs said:

As far as I know XP11 does not provide Force-feedback by default.

Thanks, I understand that. I was just curious to find out if there was anything other than XPForce that could be used to provide force feedback.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

I have the same joystick (MS FF2). I first used XPForce, nice tool with quite a few options. But I experienced that in certain situation it kind of "looses" the force, which would then kick in too late, or sometimes the center would feel very slack (that was with XP 10 and early betas of XP 11). Could be my setup though ...

I then found the free plugin "x-force"by Christophe Saphar. It's a bit simpler, but very reactive and acurate. You can adjust force magnitude (forces increase with speed), plus ground bumps, and engine and gear vibrations (if you like this stuff - otherwise you can simply turn it off). Profiles are saved per aircraft.

Very happy with it!

Now if there only was a plugin that simulates realistic trimming for force feedback sticks like fs-force does for P3D/FSX ... 

Hello friends, I would very much like to test xpforce for xplane11 steam with windows10 x64, but when you open the simulator it does not load the plugin, it stops the loading etrava. How do I solve it, please help me. thank you