Sign in to follow this  
Ident

RXP GTN 750 3D panel XP11 final

Reading a lot of various info on the GTN750 in Xplane 11 and have a simple question. Does the RXP GTN 750 install in the default C172 3D panel? I need it in the 3D panel for VR flying on Pilot Edge and will buy it if I know it works and there is instructions on how to install it into the default C172. I am completely new to Xplane and trying to give it a proper go. many thanks for any replies.

Thank you bluebell for both your quick reply and hard work in getting this to work. Looking forward to buying the GTN tonight and giving it a try now that I feel comfortable in knowing that it should work and will be a big missing piece to letting me enjoy Xplane in PilotEdge.