Sign in to follow this  
asanal

Product Support

I  tried to open ticket,but Product Support screen  cannot find my e-mail address or password.

I have no problem to open my PMDG account. 

Need Help:huh:

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

If you've never used the support system before, you need to create an account to do so, as that's separate from your PMDG order account.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Thanks for your response.

I used support system many years.

Ahmet Sanal

Did your try clicking on the "forgot your password" link? It asks you for either a user name or an e-mail address. If it doesn't recognize either of them, it's possible you're misremembering the fact that you had an account there, in which case you could try to create a new account.

Walter Meier

1-"Did your try clicking on the "forgot your password" link? It asks you for either a user name or an e-mail address. "

Yes

2-"it's possible you're misremembering the fact that you had an account."

No I have an account. I did  get many help from, either Ryan or Paul.

Ahmet Sanal

Is your issue like what I describe in this thread?

If so, I wish you luck, because PMDG is not responsive to this potential issue.

Alex Pugh

I will try to re- register  and open  account with my different e-mail, let see what will happen. If I can reach Ryan or Paul, I am sure they will help us.

Ahmet Sanal

I re-registered and utilized my other e-mail address. Now I can access to Product Support

:happy:

Ahmet Sanal

4 hours ago, Chapstick said:

This one is sort of a catch 22 here. They do say that the best way to guarantee a response is submitting a support ticket because they don't always monitor the forum, so there's no guarantee that they'll see it here. Of course, if you can't access the support system, you don't have a way TO submit a support ticket short of creating a new account. I suppose it is entirely possible that they just simply haven't seen the thread in question.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

15 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Is your issue like what I describe in this thread?

Alex Pugh

The couple of times I submitted a ticket I was very pleased with the speed of the response. As stated before, there is either a forgot password section with the login or create an account if you havent done so. They will get to you in a very efficient manner.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators