My CH ProPedals seem to have developed an alignment error. When tested via CH Manager, the movement on the left pedal is  (X axis) 0 - 255 whereas the right pedal (Y axis) is 20 -255.

The consequence seems to be that in FSX  the Differential brake warning is on almost constantly and in X Plane 11, the calibration bar is never zero for the right pedal.

I've cleaned up the pedals external sliders with no effect and setting a Null zone also has no effect. I was wondering if there is anything else that I can do to correct this problem without taking them apart.

These pedals are notorious for having a problem with the tiny wires inside chafing and not working properly.  There is a YouTube video on how to disassemble them and fix the wiring but it might be something you don't want to tackle.  I had the same problem but I took mine apart and fixed.  I understand that  can send them back to CH and they will repair them but the cost is almost as much as buying new.  So in answer to your question, I think a little work on the inside is going to be required.

So, you might try this if your are handy and adventurous otherwise, you might want to buy some new ones. The should last at least another ten years.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Had the same agonizing issue with my CH Pedals. Tried taking them apart but got them so buggered up I ordered a pair of Thrustmaster pedals for $80 and have been very happy with them. You could lay out a lot more bones for a higher end pair, but for those of on the poor side of town the Thrustmasters are fine. No adjustment problem at all.

Vic green

Thanks for the replies. It's only a minor issue so I'll probably just live with it for the time being. I'm sure that I could take them apert  - but putting them back together would be a different story!

4 hours ago, regen70 said:

Thanks for the replies. It's only a minor issue so I'll probably just live with it for the time being. I'm sure that I could take them apert  - but putting them back together would be a different story!

The repair procedure isn't that daunting if you follow the YouTube video. You just have to make sure the tension on the pedals is kept tight.  I think if you have any mechanical skills at all and take your time, you can fix them. Plus, you will know what's inside then., :biggrin:

Good luck with whichever avenue you take.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

After due consideration I decided that this provided the perfect excuse to flash the cash so I've ordered a set of the highly regarded  MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals. Looking forward to delivery sometime in May