Sign in to follow this  
navysub

In Sim UI Interface not working all of a Sudden

Two questions.

First: Up until today I have had no issues and all as be working great which I must say is amazing for an alpha build but my middle mouse button no longer seems to bring up the user interface so I can scroll to get my preset windows.  I am unsure why this just happened.  I had just put the A320X in and it gave me difficulty so I have removed it for the time being and not sure if that might be the issue or as I deleted FS2004 from my system if that might have created the problem.  I uninstalled Chaseplane and reinstalled it to no avail.

Second: I am in the process of upgrading to a brand new rocking PC and wondering if this will affect FSFX activation?  I am transferring my old hard drive into the new one and cloning it to the SSD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Love the program!

Rick

Okay.  Do i really feel dumb :blink:!  The menu was actually opening up behind the FSX window the whole time because default to always on top was not checked.

Got that fixed.  Now to get the new PC and hope it works well.

New Specs

Ryzen 71800X, 32 GB Corsair DDR4 3200 ms RAM, MSI GTX 1080 8 GB video card with a 1 TB SSD drive!

Just hoping that Chaseplane activates okay on the new system.

Rick

Okay, thought I had solved the problem but apparently not.  It seems to intermittently work.  Sometimes it will pop up right away and then out of the blue no more view selector even if I hold the middle mouse until I am blue in the face.  Please help :)

Worst fears realized!  Chaseplane has advised that I have exceeded the number of computers authorized for this account since I upgraded!  Send an email and hope to be up soon.  Can't fly without Chaseplane!

Rick Rowe