Sign in to follow this  
asanal

PFPX and 777FMC

After windows 10 reinstalled I am having problem  Export flight plan to FMC .

If you have    PFPX  and managed to export flight plans to FMC.

Will you please advise me.:huh:

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Make sure your Export folder points to the correct Add-On path on your hard drive.

I'm on Win7 but W10 shouldn't behave any different.

MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 | i5 13600KF | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | ASUS TUF RTX 3080 (12GB) | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 980 M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung 850EVO 500GB | 2TB Seagate HDD | Deepcool AK500 CPU Cooler | Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS | CH Yoke | Win 11 22H2 build | MSFS2020 |

Tony K.

Tony,

Thanks for your reply.

'Make sure your Export folder points to the correct Add-On path on your hard drive'

1- PFPX generated KEWR-KEFD flight plan and  I clicked  "Export"  FP transferred  to PFPX -Route Export" screen. I clicked the " Save "  on "Route Export" . PFPX conformation screen appeared  and confirmed the  " KEWRKEFD01.pln Saved".

2-I opened the" P3D Document "file and KEWRKEFD01 listed there.

Up to this point Flight plan path  was correct and ready to  load to FMC.  When I clicked  on the"FMC Route Select " invalid Entry" warning  appeared.

There I got stuck. What I am doing wrong?

Ahmet Sanal

2 hours ago, asanal said:

KEWRKEFD01.pln

What airplane are you writing about? For my installation a .pln file would go to Documents/Microsoft Flight Simulator X and is associated with AS16 for the NGX. The .rte file which is the file used by the aircraft goes to PMDG/Flightplans/NGX ,777, or 747. When in the plane using the FMC I enter the route as a co route such as KTPAKATL01.

or simply  just click on the route option on the left  hand  side  and  it  will list all the  routes  you have loaded

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Michael Hi,

I have PMDG P3D 777,747 and 737

I can  save the Flight Plan in "Export" .pln will go to P3D v3.4  Documents,then to ASN But no connection with FMC

Attach picture,  3 selected  .rte file  shows error cannot be saved

Peter Hi,

When I clicked  Route Request on FMC  only route available is " LOWIEGLL001.(PMDG default FPL)".

I didn't have any luck after reinstalled Windows 10 to store any flight plan yet to 777,747 747 .

I utilized PFPX several years with out any problem. I must be missing some thing:blink:.

zG6BwV.jpg

Ahmet Sanal

The obvious question is do  you have the correct path for the P3D folder?  Did you really install P3D into Program Files (x86)??? If so, then the second obvious question is are you running PFPX with admin rights, which needs to write to Program Files section.

Dan Downs KCRP

Problem solved. Thanks for your help

Dan,

Yes , I selected wrong location and installed P3D into Program Files (x86). :blush:

Will I reinstall P3D from C:\ Drive and Install to  D:\ ?

WWAfSl.jpg

Ahmet Sanal

9 hours ago, asanal said:

Attach picture,  3 selected  .rte file  shows error cannot be saved

Delete by user.

I am going to try the post again.

The attached screenshot is too small for me to make heads or tails of. I am attaching two screenshots which may be of assistance. Remember this is FSX not P3D.

TYo48t.jpg

6 hours ago, asanal said:

Problem solved. Thanks for your help

Forget everything I have posted in the last hour. Just saw the quote. Good luck.

Micheal,

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

5 hours ago, asanal said:

Here is my PFPX screen. Will you please check, what am I doing wrong

I think you are saving the route to 2 folders that are not necessary. The 747 and P3D. If you are using AS16 or ASN there is no need to save the route to Wind. Request the winds aloft thru the FMC. You need to get the correct path to PMDG\FLIGHPLANS\777 and save that line only. In the 777 Folder I have only one route in it. The one I am currently flying. When the flight is over I delete that route from the 777 Folder. I keep nothing in PMDG Flightplans. I save routes that I can't obtain from FlightAware or other sources in PFPX. These routes are mostly International flights to the U.S. If I have only one route in PMDG Flightplans  before a flight there is no guessing as to whether I have to correct route or not. Just type the route on the scratchpad and select it to CO ROUTE. Make sure your paths are correct for the P3D folder and Documents at the top of your export page and the three PMDG planes below.

Michael,

Finally I managed :biggrin:

"When the flight is over I delete that route from the 777 Folder. I keep nothing in PMDG Flightplans."

I think that was my problem. I kept Flight plans in PMDG Flightplans files. That must be causing problems. I cleaned up, will make a flight from start one. Will inform.

Thanks for you help

Ahmet Sanal