NEW VERSION RELEASED (1.1)
CARENADO PA31T CHEYENNE II FSX/P3D VERSION 1.1

- RPM percentage indicator adjusted.
- Elevator trim wheel animation fixed.
- Fixes a problem that was causing the altitude selector hard to engage.
- DME reflection adjusted.
- Annunciator lights conditions improved.
- Fixes an issue that causes the tail flood light was depending on wing light.
- VSI indication fixed.
- Throttle levers can be managed independently now.
- NAV 2 frequency tuning fixed.
- Minor bugs fixes.

Customers should download the package again from the link provided. Downloads and installations were increased.
You should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, barrel_owl said:

NEW VERSION RELEASED (1.1)
CARENADO PA31T CHEYENNE II FSX/P3D VERSION 1.1

- RPM percentage indicator adjusted.
- Elevator trim wheel animation fixed.
- Fixes a problem that was causing the altitude selector hard to engage.
- DME reflection adjusted.
- Annunciator lights conditions improved.
- Fixes an issue that causes the tail flood light was depending on wing light.
- VSI indication fixed.
- Throttle levers can be managed independently now.
- NAV 2 frequency tuning fixed.
- Minor bugs fixes.

Customers should download the package again from the link provided. Downloads and installations were increased.
You should uninstall the aircraft before installing this new version.

great news, thanks for pointing out the update,

bob

Thanks for the heads-up.

I've tried it out. There are improvements and all the bugs they listed are fixed as far as I can tell. Except for the trim. Bless their hearts, they've made it worse. The wheel turns correctly but the indicator part turns the wrong direction. Trimming up makes the wheel indicate trimming down. It still works aerodynamically correct, so no big deal.

It's better and so, I like it even more than I already did. Good aircraft.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

When starting from cold and dark, I'm still not getting any rpm indication after engaging the starter. The engine starts when the condition lever is moved to run.

Dale

4 hours ago, tanker said:

When starting from cold and dark, I'm still not getting any rpm indication after engaging the starter. The engine starts when the condition lever is moved to run.

Yeah, I'm seeing this too...looks like there's no change there.  Still showing prop/power turbine RPM, not N1/Ng.

Thanks! That explains why I couldn't manually start it - I never added fuel with the condtion lever, as there was no rpm indication, just the sound looping.

Did anyone else notice the interior model is 124 mb and the exterior model is only 50 mb? With their other planes the interior and exterior models are basically the same size. Could this cause frame rate issues?

Dave.

I also noticed that I cannot move the prop control of either engine to "feather".

Dale

Dale

1 minute ago, tanker said:

I also noticed that I cannot move the prop control of either engine to "feather".

Dale

I noticed that before the update, I used the key pad, cont+f2 ( I think.)

bob

4 hours ago, dfeldman said:

Did anyone else notice the interior model is 124 mb and the exterior model is only 50 mb? With their other planes the interior and exterior models are basically the same size. Could this cause frame rate issues?

Dave.

I certainly have had terrible performance problems with it. It sits idle in the hangar now because my graphics card just cannot handle the load, resulting in very low frame rates and freezes. I don't really know what the problem is. I have not had such severe issues with any of their other releases.

For now I continue to fly the DA Cheyenne and thoroughly enjoy it.

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

2 hours ago, onebob said:

I noticed that before the update, I used the key pad, cont+f2 ( I think.)

bob

I just confirmed that the Ctrl+F2 will move the throttle all the way to the feather position. Must first select engine (E+1 or 2). I need to try a test flight to see if an engine will actually feather when airborne.

Dale

Dale

That's the way feathering works with all default planes in the VC and most add ons. This is to replicate RW feathering in some way so that you don't feather the prop unintentionally by simply moving the lever too far aft with the mouse.

IRL there's either a gate you have to move the prop levers over  to get them into feather position, greatly increased resistance etc. 

Sounds like she's still a hot mess. Thanks to all for keeping us updated.

They seem to have added some irritating pressurization sounds to the "CARSound_PA31T.dll" file in this release.  I replaced it with the older version. 

Is anybody else getting a clicking noise after a conditioner lever is moved all the way forward? Mine did not do that before 1.1 and it is constant, the plane even loads with it clicking. Sounds like an igniter.