I recently bought a new yoke and two Saitek USB Throttle Quadrants for P3d & XP11.  HOWEVER.... I've run into an issue trying to setup the throttle quadrants for use in four engine aircraft; P3d will not let me use them both simultaneously:( I can calibrate them in Windows 10 & P3D without a problem, but once I try to allocate the axis of a second quadrant, neither P3d or FSUIPC (registered) will register movement of the axis on 2nd unit. It's not faulty as each will work individually just fine. Anyone know what's going on?

I use the pay version of FSUIPC to assign my PFC throttles to PMDG B747 and MD-11. Throttle 1 (1/4) and throttle 2 (2/3).

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

9 hours ago, Bluestar said:

I use the pay version of FSUIPC to assign my PFC throttles to PMDG B747 and MD-11. Throttle 1 (1/4) and throttle 2 (2/3).

blaustern

So do I, which is what I mentioned above, but neither FSUIPC, nor P3D will accept both at the same time:-(

12 hours ago, Dougal said:

I recently bought a new yoke and two Saitek USB Throttle Quadrants for P3d & XP11.  HOWEVER.... I've run into an issue trying to setup the throttle quadrants for use in four engine aircraft; P3d will not let me use them both simultaneously:( I can calibrate them in Windows 10 & P3D without a problem, but once I try to allocate the axis of a second quadrant, neither P3d or FSUIPC (registered) will register movement of the axis on 2nd unit. It's not faulty as each will work individually just fine. Anyone know what's going on?

Are both throttle units USB or is one PS2 connection and the other USB ?

43 minutes ago, Glynn said:

Are both throttle units USB or is one PS2 connection and the other USB ?

Yes, both are USB.  The yoke CH, not Saitek, so there's no PS2 lead.

Does Fsuipc see them ?, what GUID'S do they show in your Fsuipc.ini [JoyNames] section.

Also try them in a usb2 port and not usb3

I followed Pete's instructions under "Axis Assignment" in the FSUIPC Users Guide.  I'm away  from my Flight Sim computer but will send my setup to you when I am able if you have not got your throttles assignments completed by the time I return.

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam