Sign in to follow this  
Guest prdant

ProjectAI

Guest prdant

I downloaded the below files along with the American files. If I read the data enclosed with the installer will this be a pretty straight forward process or is there another tutorial that I need to read before installing these AI planes. I only grabbed one a/c file because if I can't figure out how to install I didn't want to have a ton of downloads.FS2004 Default Commercial Traffic InstallerFS2004 Default General Aviation Traffic Installer (realistic registrations)Thanks in advance for your help....

It is hard to tell if this will be easy for you since everyone's skills vary. But I can say that it should not be too hard if you carefully read their instructions. I recently installed several airlines without any problems; the installer does all the work for you. I only had a slight problem trying to remove default FS9 commercial traffic, but found the solution in the documentation. Have funDave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Guest prdant

Thanks Dave, I downloaded several airlines, actualy 244 a/c and then went to several different airports. I did not see as many a/c as I thought I would. But maybe they just weren't scheduled to fly at that time. I will keep trying.

Guest prdant

Thanks I will do that. Also should I run the special packages, will that make any difference. Right now I am flying the default a/c with some repaints but no third party a/c yet.

Hi,If you download the official airline packages they come with their own planes. They will be installed automatically.BTW, you don't have to install the packages one by one. Once you start the installer, select all of the ones you want (using Shift and Ctrl keys) and it will install all of them at once.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Guest Edam

You need to download The very first one that says:"Download the PAI Installer - Current version : 2.5"http://www.projectai.com/packages/installer.php==========Unzip that and all of the packages you want to one folder, call it PAI, or whatever.Run the installer, highlight all the packages that you want to install, and BANG! it will all be accomplished. When the packages are installed, move them to another folder or zip them all back up to the same folder so that you will see any new ones that you've downloaded in the future.Depending on your level of experience, all of that may sound confusing. If so, post again.

Guest prdant

Thanks to all that responded, and the biggest thanks to those who must labor many hours to provide us with this enjoyment. It is addictive once you start loading a/c and gates, then go to an airport and see a line of a/c heading out the taxiways. It still amazes me how much work people put in for nothing more than a thanks from the simming community.So here it is THANKSTonight island carriers.

Last thing - there's also ATC recognition to consider - unless you are happy just to see and not hear your new airlines called by name.Install and run Editvoicepack - follow the basic instructions to automatically update the required files. Feel free to uninstall it afterwards.Many aspects to updating fs9 stock AI envirinment, but take it a step at a time and it all comes together nicely.Have fun :)regards,Markhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/markrey/lsd2.jpghttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/mar.../sup_banner.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest prdant

Thanks Mark, I tried to get the EditVoicepack using the link found in Roberts Flightsim guide found on the AFCAD page but it no longer works. If anyone has a good link or the zip file let me know.Thanks

Guest prdant

Thanks Tom, got it. Too bad work inteferes with simming.