Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

P3D PMDG 777 cannot load

Hello, I have just purchased PMDG 777 for P3D after using it in FSX:SE for several months. However I can not get it to start in my P3D.
I already followed the instructions here ( http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a112/important-and-nearly-foolproof-steps-to-running-your-pmdg-product-in-prepar3d-v3.aspx ). Choose PMDG 777 direct from the menu, installed all the simconnect again...
By using Process Monitor I found out that my simulator stuck at loading 777X_debug_log.txt and it cannot load anything else besides it. In the log.txt it shows continuous

"Update systems:
01 02  "

Any idea how this could happen? I tried loading both 777-200LR and 777-300ER but they all have the same issue.

Thank you,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hoang, you did not mention if the authenication key worked for the P3D 777 products. Since they are different products and licenses from the FSX version, you do need to enter the key and get a good validation before the aircraft is loaded.  Did that happen as expected?

Don't assume P3D is okay, please check it by loading the default aircraft and making sure all works. Then exit P3D and restart P3D before selecting the PMDG aircraft from the Scenario Set Up screen, never from the Vehicles menu.  Check the box on the Scenario Set Up screen to always open on start.

Dan Downs KCRP

11 hours ago, downscc said:

Hoang, you did not mention if the authenication key worked for the P3D 777 products. Since they are different products and licenses from the FSX version, you do need to enter the key and get a good validation before the aircraft is loaded.  Did that happen as expected?

Don't assume P3D is okay, please check it by loading the default aircraft and making sure all works. Then exit P3D and restart P3D before selecting the PMDG aircraft from the Scenario Set Up screen, never from the Vehicles menu.  Check the box on the Scenario Set Up screen to always open on start.

Hi,

I have successfully activated both 777-200LR and 777-300ER. I always load the Scenario Screen before go into the sim and my P3D is working perfectly with default aircrafts and FSLabs A320x.
My initial problem was the bglmanx error which I found many users encounter. They all solved by reinstall the Simconnect and/or re-enter the Addon Manager to dll.xml, I tried all but without luck.
However I solved my problem by reinstall Addon Manager ( https://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html ), I don't know why it relates to PMDG but it works and so far the aircraft is working without issues.
Cheers,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5

8 hours ago, Hoang Le said:

I don't know why it relates to PMDG but it works and so far the aircraft is working

Agree, one would expect the type of aircraft to have no bearing on couatl or bglmanx problems... but that stuff from FSDT can be pretty unstable.  I end up turning the crap off for long flights because coutal will crash the session everytime after a few hours.

Dan Downs KCRP

23 hours ago, downscc said:

Agree, one would expect the type of aircraft to have no bearing on couatl or bglmanx problems... but that stuff from FSDT can be pretty unstable.  I end up turning the crap off for long flights because coutal will crash the session everytime after a few hours.

Just when I think everything is normal, my P3D has trouble again so I reinstall my PMDG 777, now I can not get it back to work, even reinstall Addon Manager does not help.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83164-simconnect-stall-and-re-connecting/

I know this is not only from PMDG 777 itself but I am quite lost now.
Thank you,

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5