Sign in to follow this  
Lymarkhk

Is the EX better than original with FDE mod?

I recently returned to flight sim again, used to fly the original one with FDE mod a lot(the one made by a dude), and It was just so much better with it.

Kinda interested in getting the EX, but I don't believe there's any FDE for it? And I'm worried that the flight model wouldn't be as good. 

Should I assume that it's already integrated to the EX? If not, how is the FM compared to the original?

Thank you!

The EX has the same improved FDE as the update done by Bernt Stolle for the Carenado standard (and the default FSX) 208, just with the higher powered engine. 

I have been flying the EX for a while now and like it. I have the GTN750 installed with Bert's MOD. I put the older 208 in the hanger. I have FSUIPC and have setup with a separate reverser.  Works great. I got mine around Christmas when they had sales on so got for less that website price.  It has been one of my frequent fliers.

Dick

1 hour ago, bigsky10 said:

I have been flying the EX for a while now and like it. I have the GTN750 installed with Bert's MOD. I put the older 208 in the hanger. I have FSUIPC and have setup with a separate reverser.  Works great. I got mine around Christmas when they had sales on so got for less that website price.  It has been one of my frequent fliers.

Dick

Wait, I don't think Bernt's mod would change anything,right? Since his mod is already included in the EX(according to the post above)?

Bert is the avionics guy and Bernt the FDE guy ;)