Sign in to follow this  
jozeff

No airports visible in Utah!

Dear flight friends,

Have downloaded the Utah content and it's absolutely amazing that it's available for free. Enjoyed Aeroflyfs2 in VR so far!

The problem however is that I dont't see any airports in the Utah region. As far as I know at least Salt Lake City would be a takeoff option.

I checked the Steam library integrity and also de-installed Aeroflyfs2 and downloaded the complete package again yesterday.

any help would be greatly appreciated! Tnx

Jozef

The Netherlands

If you have updated successfully, you should have Aerofly version 2.0.1 EA4.10 (20170406)

Also, what are your system specs?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

System specs

i7 2600k @4.6ghz

32 gb 1600 mhz memory

Msi 970gtx 10% overclocked

P5p58 asus pro motherboard

800 W high quality psu

Never had any problems so far. Only problem is missing airports in Utah.

And your Aerofly is showing the correct version number?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I also saw that auto update gave me the new version and went in to select a new Utah airport. When I went to the state selection screen I noticed Utah was lighted but no airports available to select.

I realized how to fix this by going to the store and checking the free DLC for Utah which then does an additional download. After that was installed I could select Utah airports.

I see I am not the only one seeing no airports in Utah.

I have the latest version (20170406).

I downloaded Utah and I see it is installed, but no airports.

I did the integrity check and there are no issues.

All my other airports In USA and Switzerland work fine.

What to do?

Did you select the Utah checkbox on the DLC download screen?

Devons rig

Thank u guys. Didnt realise I had to manually check the 16 gb download of utah in steam!!

Confusing because without this the state of utah was visible in the contours on the usa map but without the airports. Everything ok now.

Tnx!

"Did you select the Utah checkbox on the DLC download screen?"

I downloaded 16 GB of Utah stuff and then the  inslallation started.

In Steam I see "Aerofly FS2 - USA Utah installed"

What I notice is, that the date "added on 30-9-2016" is the same date as for the High Resulution Pack.

Is that normal?

In the scenery map I see the airports for Utah.

It seems Aerofly FS2 doesn't "see" the Uta content.

It is a mystery!

Thanks for trying to help me HiFlyer.

The only other thing I can suggest is uninstalling and reinstalling utah.

Devons rig

That was the first thing I did, with no luck.

One question: is your install date for Utah and the High resulution Pack the same? (For me 30-9-2016)

A little bit weird I think.

My actual Utah within Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator/Scenery/Places/Usa/Utah is 4/6/2017

On my Steam DLC page the date for the is 6/22/2016

Devons rig

I wish they would make the additional DLC a little more user friendly, vis a vis new content. It's a bit confusing as it stands.