Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Boston-Logan V2 out tonight!

It's a masterpiece. Didn't know it could top v1.1. PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.6GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, WDRaptor10KrpmHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke + TQ, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Alex I already have all of FlyTampa's scenery with the exception of Dubai (the Mideast is not an ideal destination for me at this period in time)...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

If you've got Google Earth find Boston Logan, the start FS go to KBOS an select the top down view. Now check out both views, amazing. They even included the sports fields on the NW corner.BTW, I've noticed signs with Fly Tampa ads. What's the connection to Fly Tampa?Dave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard1.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeforce Ti 4200/128Maxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpghttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

>dont believe so..Thanks for the reply. Oh well, no complaints from me, the original version is more than good enough for me on my ageing system and 2K2. Thanks George!http://online.vatsimindicators.net/916312/3.png

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

What a pleasure to fly into and out of Boston Logan V2. Just flawless with my P4-2.4ghz. and to top it off it is free. What else can I say, but thank-you for making this package affordable for everyone.Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guest saywhuut

I have a quick question. Is there a reason why with this scenery and any other add-on scenery for that matter..its like my MIP settings are on 8..and things just look so "shimmery" and flickery...by my AA is on 4x and even tried 8xs still same thing. i have a nvidia 6600gt..it seems my AI traffic paint schemes are like this as well..but its not real noticable as the add-on sceneries..i have the latest drivers and everything. anyone else having this prob? i cant figure out a solution..this is a great scenery i want to get it at its fullest potential.thxStephen

I would turn the mips down to about 4. When I turned mine down to that, overall appearance of textures improved a lot.KP

Guest saywhuut

My MIPS are already at 4 but they seem like they're on 8..thats my prob..ah well!thx for the reply

I have found I need to change the graphics card settings. high quality texture settings give more wavy textures. try turning the texture setting to performance, that should get rid of most of the wavy textures

Guest 777forever

Awesome scenery, flew into Boston tonight, visibility was really bad! Airport still stood out very well. Excellent frames and beautifully detailed. A must have.Marcus

Guest jennifer

What fantastic freeware. . . . all the better with limited visibilty for atmosphere with those skyscrapers looming large in the background.

Seems like my frames do go down though. Dont know why. Maybe ill defrag later, and play with my settings. Great scenery! I feel guilty having it for free! George, you did an amazing job! This is just amazing! Now a nice JFK, LAX, or IAH would be nice. No one has ever done a nice rendition of IAH. I usually see alot of 747's and A340's headed out of houston. Id love a nice rendition of Intercontinental. ;)Anyways, if you havent downloaded this scenery yet, get it!