Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

FS9 Aerosoft Frankfurt help

I got a email saying Aerosoft updated their Frankfurt scenery to v2.11. When I tried to un-install the old version (v2.0) I got a error saying there is a missing uninstall log file. Since I don't know what file is missing (or where to get a new one) would there be a problem if I just install the new version over the old one?

I have experienced this sort of problem in the past.  Try installing the "old" version again - that will put all the files back that need to be there and you should then be able to uninstall it successfully.  However, before you do this is V2.11 an update in which case you can usually just install it over the previous version?  Do Aerosoft say anything about installation instructions on their website?

Dijvid

Thanks. I found the old exe file for Frankfurt (I didn't think I had it) and installed the old version again. After that I was able to un-install it so I can install the new version.

And if anyone is wondering the AFCAD in the new version (v2.11) is a whole lot better than the pervious one.