Sign in to follow this  
drayton_k

Pop up displays not visible

I have just started a flight in the 747 and for some unknown reason all the pop up windows are not visible. They are certainly there but seem to be behind the main panel and invisible. I only know there there because the cursor changes to a plus or minus sign. Pressing shift and 8 still does the same. I am using Ezdok V2 but this has only just started happening. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

thanks

Keith

3 minutes ago, drayton_k said:

I have just started a flight in the 747 and for some unknown reason all the pop up windows are not visible. They are certainly there but seem to be behind the main panel and invisible. I only know there there because the cursor changes to a plus or minus sign. Pressing shift and 8 still does the same. I am using Ezdok V2 but this has only just started happening. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

thanks

Keith

I'm seeing the same thing, though in FlyInside. It may or may not be the same issue. I'll test in 2D...

Luke

Disable ezdoc and try. I do not have ezdoc and popup wins is ok for me. ezdoc have made a lot of crazy things lately if you do a search in pmdgs forums

I use OpusFSI cameras and have no problems at all. Turned off weather in it and have AS16+ASCA instead as weather

Per W Sweden

Just tried global disable for Ezdok, still the same occurring. Ill try again later once I have finished this flight though.

Thanks 

Keith

Check the 2D panel transparency setting in the sim, too. There are other add-ons that interact with this function and they do not reset it back to 100% if you adjust their panels' transparency.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle, Your spot on sir..Thank you very much. Something to look out for in the future...

Thank you very much

Keith

Regarding this issue, I have realized as well the popups are going to be transparent. I would like to have some hints which addon is changing continuously, and seems to pretty random values however I am not adding or changing anything.

What I have for my p3dv4:

1) PMDG 737, 747, 777

2) Few addon sceneries

3) Ultimate terrain X (before this addon the problem was already existing)

4) Ultimate traffic Live ( I have relaized the problem after installation of this addon)

5) PTA

My suspect is Ultimate Traffic Live. Any experience?

Thanks,

Tibor

Tibor

i7-10700k, RTX 2080 Super, 32Gb

1 hour ago, HAKOT said:

Regarding this issue, I have realized as well the popups are going to be transparent. I would like to have some hints which addon is changing continuously, and seems to pretty random values however I am not adding or changing anything.

My suspect is Ultimate Traffic Live. Any experience?

Thanks,

Tibor

I'm using UTL with the NGX, 777 and 747 and I haven't had any pop up transparency issues in P3Dv4

I also use PTA, Active Sky, ASCA, SPAD neXt, FSUIPC, SIMstarter NG, Track IR v5, EZDOK v1, REX Texture Direct Enhanced, REX Soft Clouds, GSX and a ton of OrbX sceneries. So I wouldn't think its any of those unless there are options people have ticked that I have not.

1 hour ago, Krycek said:

I'm using UTL with the NGX, 777 and 747 and I haven't had any pop up transparency issues in P3Dv4

Thanks Nicky for your input. In this case I need to search somewhere else :)

Tibor

Tibor

i7-10700k, RTX 2080 Super, 32Gb