Sign in to follow this  
Guest JTEK99

CS C-130 Demo

Guest Blazer

Hello..Tried out CS C-130 Demo and liked it. For sure it was only half an aircraft and just the VC but the frame rates were very good and the wingview with rotating props was realistic. Was not going to purchase anymore addons but hey...its on sale. Decided to purchase.After installing without any problems I decided to take a flight from Fly Tampa KSEA where I had tried the Demo Version.WHOAAA.. I had big time jerko vision with the full version. Tried the different settings..VC,no VC,2D etc. Same ol slide show.My other addons get really good frame rates, PMDG,LEVEL D,FLIGHT1 727. Was I nieve in thinking the full version would be the same? Regards...TerryAMD Athlon 64-3500 939 SocketMSI K8TNE 02-F-SOCKET1 GB DDRMSI NVIDIA FX 5900 XT420 POWER SUPPLY

I would post the question in Captain Sim's support forums. It may be a config issue or some other technical issue. There may be a gauge present in the full version that isn't implemented in the demo that your system is having an issue with--just a guess.-John

Guest Blazer

Hello John...Thanks for the reply..Yeah .I'll take your suggestion and do that.Thanks again..Terry

Guest JTEK99

>I would post the question in Captain Sim's support forums. >It may be a config issue or some other technical issue. Yes, definitely.Just be sure and preface your request for assistance with something akin to:"Dear Almighty Captain Sim, greatest of all flightsim software developers..."It's often the only way of being assured your post doesn't get deleted. Be advised as well that -- as Captain Sim has stated in their own forums -- if less than ten (10) people haven't reported a bug in the "Bug Forum", then said bug doesn't exist. :)I love that one most of all.On a more helpful note.... I have good experience with the C-130 VC all around, and good experience with the aircraft overall. My first question to you would be whether or not you're using the TCAS gauge; some people have reported slowdowns with it.Despite Captain Sim's strange system of support, it's a great aircraft.