Sign in to follow this  
Guest RsZ

As real as it gets - the proof:)

Whoa, that was awesome. What scenery is that? And how do you get such good frames?Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest Edam

First link was ok, an oldie but goodie, second link (your vid) was not.

>>First link was ok, an oldie but goodie, second link (your vid) was not.<

Jeff

I have winamp and it played just fine with that, I also have something called DivX installed because my friend said I needed it to play videos.Jeff

Jeff

Guest RsZ

Thanks for your comments!Well first link wont work indead but the second one should be ok.There is another one (direct www straming)http://media.putfile.com/TNCMWhat scenery is that?This is a freeware TNCM scenery from avsim library.Version 2 contains the ILS freq runway 09 but in a real world there is no such a thing on that airport.I suggest do not use the ILS and try manually!:)How do you get such good frames?Well...I got only Barton M 2500+ (@2.4ghz),512 DDR and 9800PRO.I definitelly must buy another 512 of the memory.The video was recorded using the newest Fraps 2.7.2 and compressed with virtualdub using DIVX codec (you have to install divx to watch this video).Have a nice day!

Not a bad reproduction.-edit: I forgot to mention, you may want to hide the mouse cursor over at the edge of the screen so it isn't in the shot. :-hah----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

I couldn't get it to play period, the streaming doesn't work for me, nor does the downloaded .avi. But, I'm sure it was neat, whatever it was.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest midibyte01

The video plays just fine on my Mac, but not on my PC.Scott

Guest Edam

The one on Putfile worked. Amazing reproduction of the original.

Guest RsZ

I dont know why someone of you are not able to see it but as I said,divx codecs are required.Did you use ActiveCamera to setup that approach view?Yes,AC v2 was used for that.Must be in VC mode,push shift button then left click on the scenery to set the view point.RsZ