Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Chaseplane not working? Server issue?

I have already mailed the developers, just wanted to ask if there are currently other users with problems.

Chaseplane is starting up, but then in the starting screen where you could see the aircraft(s).

Have to kill it.

VFX central is also many, many minutes in "walk around". Q400 Immersion download also is endless (now for 20 minutes without further progress.

Is there a server issue at FSFX packages side?

If so, it would be very annoying that CP is not running then.

Do other user confirm problems?

thanks

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super fast FSFX support wrote already back and confirmed a server/internet issue to Germany ...

Guenter Steiner

This is exactly why some of us want to have theyr products to work in ofline mode. I hope the Devs could implement in a further update the chance to use CP (and other products) also in offline mode e.g. changes should be saved on users PC temporarily until a internet connection is present.

SW which ALWAYS demand an existing internet coonnection are somekind annoying cause sooner or later you find yourselfe in a position to not be able to used a purchased product. You can fire up FSX and use some inbuild weather or random weather theme, also inbuild traffic, ... without the need of a Internet connection...).

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

I have the same Problem, Chaseplane wants to update, but is stuck at 0% forever. Annoying. First Report here was 6 hours ago and still no Response from FSPX.

Works good at my end (Germany). Updated few minutes ago to the latest exp. update.

Gerald K. - Germany

Here in Germany not solved. Very slow download up to about 10%, then "Download failed".

Klaus Schmidtmann

OldProp responded and it is an issue with german Telekom. Nor the customers, nor OldProp could do anything. We have to wait till it get sorted.

On my end it is now updating - slow, but it works.

But yes, we need now the offline solution for exactly this cases...

Guenter Steiner

The issue is indeed in the hands of German Telekom. We will be expanding our servers internationally in the coming months.

Some some of you who might have missed it, we will provide an Offline solution before v1.0 releases

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

8 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

The issue is indeed in the hands of German Telekom. We will be expanding our servers internationally in the coming months.

Some some of you who might have missed it, we will provide an Offline solution before v1.0 releases

I'm glad I'm not a Telekom customer. I heard they are somehow upgrading routers which causes the problems now.

I realy missed that last bit of information regarding an offline solution. Thank you an the Dev team very much for that!

Regards from lake Constance,

Gerald

Gerald K. - Germany

Hello together,

just an Update for Telekom Customers. Before restarting the Router it was downloading until 10% and cancelled with an error since yesterday. After I was restarting my Router it is downloading a little bit faster now and also finished the download. So it is maybe a IP related issue (I don´t know what servers FSFX is using, that only Telekom Customers seems to having this issue, but after restart you will probably get a new download slot, because of getting a new IP.

Maybe this solution is also suitable for you.

Greetings,

Jens

We have news from some users suggesting that the issue is now resolved. Anyone here can confirm?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Also ok here, thanks

Guenter Steiner