Ok, so I have a big problem with my Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system..

I just can't find a way to delete the DEFAULT driver assignments for the yoke and the TQ. For example, I want to use the big red button on the yoke as a push-to-talk, but the default assignments switches between views at the same time.

I have tried to uninstall drivers, but without them, FS won't recognize the movements at all..

Any ideas?

//Ivar

This has nothing to do with drivers. You need to go in to the FSX options/settings/controls dialog and remove the assignments for the buttons you are trying to program. Perhaps you are using Saitek's SST software to program the buttons. I have no experience of this but I presume you need to unmap the buttons in FSX before mapping them in the Saitek program, otherwise you will have conflicts like you describe.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

1 hour ago, MarkDH said:

This has nothing to do with drivers. You need to go in to the FSX options/settings/controls dialog and remove the assignments for the buttons you are trying to program. Perhaps you are using Saitek's SST software to program the buttons. I have no experience of this but I presume you need to unmap the buttons in FSX before mapping them in the Saitek program, otherwise you will have conflicts like you describe.

Assignments such as switch views on the red button is not assigned ANYWHERE. Neither in FSX (P3D), FSUIPC or kn the Mad Catz Configurator......

I have the red button assigned to Virtual cockpit (default straight ahead view) which I find handy as regardless what view I am in, I can jump immediately back to straight ahead view in VC.

I go into FSX Options / settings / Controls / Buttons and Keys  and in Keyboard select the keystrokes to be assigned to the required view and then go into Smart Technology profiler and assign those keystrokes to the red button.

I dont have any issue of default views when pushing the red button.