Sign in to follow this  
Ace9

Update Steves DX10 FIxer 3.1-96

Hi all,

I have been using Steves DX10 Fixer Version 3.1 build 96 for a long while now and never updated it, I want to add DX10 Cloud Shadows for which I need DX10 Scenery Fixer version 3.2.  Build 98. I have not received any notification of updates for which I cant explain.

How can I resolve this without purchasing DX10 Fixer again please?

Many thanks

Ro9

1 hour ago, Ace9 said:

How can I resolve this without purchasing DX10 Fixer again please?

Panic over, found the original and details on an old HDD, thanks to Get Data Back by runtime is worth every penny !

Ro9

There is a support forum under commercial section, if you pm me I will also resolve any activation issues or lost details etc

6 hours ago, SteveFx said:

There is a support forum under commercial section, if you pm me I will also resolve any activation issues or lost details etc

Hi Steve, I didn't know you had also created cloud shadows too for FSX. Have to give that consideration in the near future. I also didn't realize what I was missing, I was still using version 2.0, and you're already up to 3.2.

DX10 Cloud Shadows, what can I say, its Awesome, Many thanks Steve...

-Rog

• Upvote 1

Hey Steve,

I'm a big fan of your work so just thought to pop in and say it is awesome and congratulations regarding the clouds.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

How do you download updates?

I purchased 1/2016. I don't recall hearing about updates but it appears there have been a few. I went to the websites, but I didn't notice a link for downloading the most recent version. I'm sure I am missing something here, but can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

8 hours ago, duckbilled said:

...but can anyone point me in the right direction?

Use the download url included in your purchase confirmation email.  If you no longer have that email you'll need to contact Steve to get a replacement.  Also, his official forum is here at Avsim: https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/644-the-official-dx10-scenery-fixer-support-forum/

HTH

Greg

11 hours ago, lownslo said:

Use the download url included in your purchase confirmation email.  If you no longer have that email you'll need to contact Steve to get a replacement.  Also, his official forum is here at Avsim: https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/644-the-official-dx10-scenery-fixer-support-forum/

HTH

Greg

Thanks!

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad