Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

Editing Title of Your Topic and Contents of Post

You can edit your topic title and contents of your post up to 2 hours after you have posted the topic/post.  After that, if you want to make any changes to the topic/post, please use the report button in the topic or post you made and a moderator will assist.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thanks.  I submitted a help ticket, since I'm a new member (2 posts so far.)  I wanted to edit my 1st post after it was approved, but didn't see any way to do so.

1 minute ago, Eracer1111 said:

I wanted to edit my 1st post after it was approved, but didn't see any way to do so.

Welcome to AvSim. New members can't edit any posts until they've posted a certain number. Done to prevent spammers from posting an innocuous post and then later editing it to include undesirable links.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather