Sign in to follow this  
Grandpa

Where to see wich version of NGX is installed?

Hi

I try to install the newest Version of the NGX program. But i only see that I´ve installed the Version V 2.3 when I start the main Panel in FSX. What went wrong? Thank you for helping me.

Regards

Peter Timm

Yes, I think so - Folder: PMDG737NGXRB. Is this the one you mean? I cant find  where FS2Crew is installed, because I would like to delete it completely an install it new.

There's no need to uninstall Reboot.

Just run the FS2Crew NGX Reboot installer again.

The latest version of FS2Crew NGX Reboot is on the server.  So, if you bought from the FS2Crew website, simply login to your FS2Crew account, and redownload Reboot.

If you still have issues, please send me a Support Ticket so I can look you up in the system and see what version you have.

Best,

Hi byork,

thank you for your answer. I did as you wrote. But when open the program in the secundary Panel ist still "NGX Button V2.3E" shown. What went wrong? What about the "NGX Emergency"? Somebody told me that I have to delete this part of the program. But I cant find the Folder of "NGX Emergency". What do you mean with "Support ticket"?

Regards

30 minutes ago, Grandpa said:

Hi byork

Here are my programs, I bought from FS2Crew Web.

Not  a good idea  to post your   order  details  in a open post,  Byan  had  said  to post your  order  details   in a support  ticket, my guess  your  getting  confused  with  the old ngx  version  with  the new reboot  version which is  a seperate addon  to the old one. if  you have  actually  bought  the ngx  reboot  go  to your  account go to completed  orders  and  download  ngx  reboot   and  install over  the one  you got  installed no need  to  uninstall  anything, once installed  you need  to open the  panle  and  enter  your  details  again  to register  it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I did so for several times, but without any success. I cannot find the Folder where NGX is installed. How ist it named?

Regards

1 hour ago, Grandpa said:

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I did so for several times, but without any success. I cannot find the Folder where NGX is installed. How ist it named?

Regards

So  you have  actually installed  the ngx   reboot?   if  you did  it  would  have  made  a short  cut  on  your desktop if  not  if  you go  to the start  on bottom left of  your pc  click programs  and  scroll  up or  down  you will find  fs2crew folder. if  all else  fails  in the search box  on the bottom left  type  fs2crew  it will list  all the location of  fs2crew on your  pc  

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On 4/17/2017 at 5:23 PM, Grandpa said:

Hi byork,

I thought, I send you such support ticket. Didn´t you get it?

I received your ticket and replied.

If you didn't get it, please check your spam folder.

But the problem is you only own the NGX Reboot "Global FO voice set".  That's an addon for NGX Reboot.

You do not own the base NGX Reboot program:

https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-PMDG-737-NGX-Reboot-Area/