Dirk. 

7 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

I have all of them sans Pilot2ATC.,

Dirk. 

Then you win...?

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Then you win...?

Nope, not yet, still waiting for the improvements in PATC/X, PF3 and VoxATC.

Dirk.

Edited by Dirk98

1 hour ago, Dirk98 said:

Why there's no voice answer to 'Say again' and has never been there? Only in the menu

Thanks, 

Of course PF3 will answer you if you "say again". You haven't set it up properly.

6 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

Of course PF3 will answer you if you "say again". You haven't set it up properly.

That's a good one! I hate that long extra window obscuring my other stuff on the WideClient PC with all the past communications, so how would I set it up to hear ATC repeat again instead of reading?

Thanks,

Dirk. 

5 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

That's a good one! I hate that long extra window obscuring my other stuff on the WideClient PC with all the past communications, so how would I set it up to hear ATC repeat again instead of reading?

Thanks,

Dirk. 

Options#2 ATC log/Say again radio button active is all you need to do. You might find it helpful to read the manual!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vololiberista said:

Options#2 ATC log/Say again radio button active is all you need to do.

And now I know. Done and changes Saved.

Thanks,

Dirk.

Edited by Dirk98

18 hours ago, Dirk98 said:

What was the context? And where did I even say that?

And I didn't say 'voiced over answer', what is the problem with your reading today? 

My question was why in PFE-PF3 there had never been a voiced answer to request 'say again'?

Dirk.

sorry  about  that  was  late  at night,  it  was  another  user that preferred  to use  rc4  to   pf3  not  you, my mistake,  to your  question  I  don't  now havnt  got  mce  if  that's  what your  refferring too

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Having used both extensively now I still prefer RC...it has its proverbial shite together more than pf3.

spacer.png

RC4 is quite outdated unfortunately.

18 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

RC4 is quite outdated unfortunately.

Please elaborate. It still accepts flight plans and gives you instructions from pushback to leaving the active runway. Isn't that the whole point of an ATC program? And it doesn't take several minutes to configure unlike some offerings.

Yes, you don't get taxi instructions to and from the gate but there are lots of moving map programs these days that make that easy.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

7 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Please elaborate. 

Deja vu.

Not again.

3 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

Deja vu.

Not again.

Well you started the cycle again by posting an unsubstantiated claim. If you're not going to back it up with facts don't bother posting. There are plenty of people who enjoy using RC4 me included.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On 5/13/2017 at 4:27 PM, Dirk98 said:

I have all of them sans Pilot2ATC.,

Dirk. 

Pilot2ATC is quite good after flying last 2 weeks with it. 

Edited by Dirk98

I should say PATCX and PF3 are the most comprehensive at the moment

But you can use voice in PF3+MCE combo, is the winner

Edited by Dirk98