Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

Level D 767 for P3D Now Available

34 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Anyone else having an issue where on loading the aircraft N2 will not go down to 0?  They won't go below the mid 20's.  I read others saying they had issues of N2 "flickering" or something like that but I'm guessing this is different as I'm not having any of the associated FMS issues.  After doing a flight and cutting off fuel they will drop to zero.  

My startup flight is a cold and dark trike.

I also cannot seem to do a proper start up on the aircraft, started switches won't move to GND (or anywhere else for that matter).

seems like the saving and loading a panel state from a flight is INOP?

Strange, Ive just experienced the same thing - I couldnt turn the starter switches from the VC overhead, in frustration I switched on the fuel levers and the engines fired up. Much later in flight I was able to turn on the starter switches to "cont" for a landing. Also found I couldnt Activate the Autothrottle and FD switches from the VC......

Not having any such troubles myself, all is well.

spacer.png

I reinstalled the simconnect files found in the Prepar3D v3\redist folder and that solved the issues around N2 not spinning down to 0, not being able to turn the starter switches etc.

To get loading from panel to state to work I copied the .flt files found in the leveld folder within the p3d folder over to where the rest of my p3d flights are and I can now load the panel state from those flt files.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

14 hours ago, trisho0 said:

Will Level-D 767 work with P3D v4?

HI unfortunately as of now no its not only with p3d v3.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

38 minutes ago, Silverbird said:

HI unfortunately as of now no its not only with p3d v3.

So, Level-D became as Legacy. From P3D v4 LDS is dead, only PMDG available. That's very sad. I am lucky to have fs9 and FSX as well so my LDS still alive.

Patricio Valdes

On 2/20/2018 at 10:10 PM, trisho0 said:

Will Level-D 767 work with P3D v4?

Daryl hints that this is coming, anyone seen any info?  Nothing I see over at the official LDS forums.

spacer.png

On 4/13/2017 at 10:21 PM, ZKOKQ said:

It is in the members only section of the  registered users forum Look for Andre's VC Mod FSX. And Door gauge from Jim Hopkinson  It is near the top. Link on first post. Also, Andre has some great liveries for the 76 in the Avsim Lib.

What's the door gauge do? 

spacer.png

On 3/3/2018 at 0:21 PM, Boomer said:

What's the door gauge do? 

Opens the doors lol

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

This is resurrecting a very old topic but....

I was going through my dusty hanger and saw her sitting there in an installation folder.   I wonder if there's any way to get my old Level-D 767 working with P3Dv4.51?  Or is she such an old beast she must go to the boneyard?   

Edited by Chuck Dreier

AFAIK it has not been updated for 64 bit P3D, so no.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Chuck Dreier said:

This is resurrecting a very old topic but....

I was going through my dusty hanger and saw her sitting there in an installation folder.   I wonder if there's any way to get my old Level-D 767 working with P3Dv4.51?  Or is she such an old beast she must go to the boneyard?   

If you ever learn of one please shout it from the house tops to the rest of us!

Vic green

There goes my LD 767 to a desert in the southwest. Maybe someone can salvage her for parts. 

Well there's always the coming LDS 757.....hahahahaha

spacer.png