Sign in to follow this  
JonRD463

Flightsim.com

I offered you a forum... for FREE??? I must have been forward thinking to San Diego where you were going to be buying me those GIANT Margaritas in Old Town... Funny how senility is such an important part of my life these days!!! :)And, to back up what Bob said; we don't charge anyone for forums today, but thanks for the idea JW!

With the way things are headed today over at the other place, it'll be interesting to see how many people want to enter the around the world race. Not much glory in winning somthing called "The ##### vs. flightsim round the world race is there?:-) How will they cover the event? "Help us beat the ##### around the world!""We anticipate to have great turn out as we attempt to beat #####!"-you could really add whatever word you liked in there. Almost makes it seem like we're a bad name or something. Hope things get worked out soon.:+

>What "parties" involved?>But I will say it again Bill.... given the recent past that>you suffered through, for you to make assumptions,>presumptions, or draw conclusions with so little fact, of all>folks, I would expect you to know better.Tom, by "parties involved" I meant ONLY those folks at "the other site," nothing more, nothing less.I have nothing but the deepest respect for the mature folks here at Avsim... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hysterical.. Yes, that did occur to me too. But, I was hoping someone else would ask the question - thank you for doing so. I do believe that the powers that be over there have set their team up up with a very thorny issue. :) Too funny for words, actually.

Jeez....this is why I rarely post on AVSIM (or any other forum). Instead of talking about FS a few people just like to #&$^% and moan.MikeP.S. This is a private forum by the way. AVSIM can censor all they want. You DO NOT have the right to free speach here.

Guest odog

waaah! move on then. :-rollanyway.. this seems so strange that they would censor avsim... you'd think they would be looking at the bigger picture.? that's why I ONLY upload here and ONLY post here, some people are just weird..

The above is an example of typical immature behavior that keeps me away. Seems you need to read the 'Mandatory Reading' post at the top. But not to worry. I could complain all I want here or to Tom Allensworth but I doubt he'll impose his 'one strike' rule against you.Mike

Maybe we could start a club :-). They just deleted my thread also. Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

>I offered you a forum... for FREE??? I must have been forward>thinking to San Diego where you were going to be buying me>those GIANT Margaritas in Old Town... Now I don't think my wife would approve of me buying any big Margarets........buy hey, each to his own LOL!!!!http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg

Cheers

Paul Golding

Never mind. It's not worth arguing about.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

It's possible that they have realized that. As of late this afternoon there was a post by Tom Gibson that contained the word (acronym?) 'AVSIM' in clear.DJ

No problem Tom, always trying to find ways to pay the bills :)