Sign in to follow this  
yankeegolf3

beautiful oregon

Love those...very nice photoscenery outstanding textures...Mount Hood looks spectacular!

HLJAMES

58 minutes ago, HLJames said:

Love those...very nice photoscenery outstanding textures...Mount Hood looks spectacular!

HLJAMES

Hello,

Thank you for your nice comment. In fact, it is mount Jefferson. It looked spectacular indeed especially since it appeared all of a sudden when the clouds broke out. I was in awe and started taking snapshots frantically. Bad idea beacause, I did not see the next ridge and crashed into it !! Needless to say I was disgussed.

It reminds me of a mishap that I had when driving in a street. I saw a beautiful girl walking on the pavement and  I looked at her. Bang! I hit the car in front of me.  which had stopped to let pedestrians cross the street. Then two hot chicks in miniskirts , one brunette and one blonde, got out of their car. I could not believe it, pretty girls everywhere! Fortunately there was no damage at all to their car and to mine as well. As I stood sheepishly by my car,  one of the girl whispered something in the ear of the other and they both had a good laugh. I suspected a dirty joke. They drove away waving at me with a large grin. I didn't tell my wife about it! Boys will be boys!

• Upvote 1