Sign in to follow this  
HondaJet

Lear 35A Version?

Is there a way to tell which version I have installed in my sim?  I looked at the Control Panel; Program and Features in Win7 but it did not show the version there like many do.   I bought the plane from FSS but they don't mark the download with a version number so I don't know if I have v2.8 or not.  Is there a way to tell inside the sim?

Thanks for any ideas.

Jerry

Jerry Hayman

I would also suggest you download this patch that is on their website, it works great.

PATCH MARCH 25, 2017

This will fix the oscillating when using the SPD HOLD mode.

And there will be another update at some point:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Flysimware/permalink/1428588000499084/

Some customers wanted the learjet 35A to hold a holding pattern using the GPS navigation mode. Right now during a large turn the aircraft will lose signal outside the 2NM range. I had coded it to only capture within 2NM as i was told by my tech guy. But I was not aware that it needs to remain captured outside of 2NM once captured. So i rewrote the code using a node which allows a second rule to work as long as the first rule works first.

Here is a list of updates coming soon and want to make sure there are no other major issues anyone is having!

1. HSI digital setting knob label ST now says DST for distance.
2. Cabin pressure knob will no longer get stuck.
3. GPS mode will now remain captured outside of 2NM but only after you capture within 2NM first.
4. FD reference bank angle now matches the autopilot bank angle.

Hah - can't say enough about this Mark guy and Al too...

:cool:

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Great customer support, she just keeps getting better, also looking forward to their Falcon 50!

Cheers

Martin

Yes, I am on board with the new Falcon as soon as she's ready! Glad to hear about the new patch as well. I'm off to download.

Would love to see the mach disk improved. No matter if default or modded, the reading never matches what I'm seeing in any external tool!

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days