Sign in to follow this  
jbrett2634

New Territory for Me

95% of my simming experience over the last 15 years has been in GA aircraft. I've always had a desire to fly bigger stuff and have a decent hangar full of large aircraft, but for some reason I find myself in smaller aircraft flying around ORBX land most of the time. However, I took a break from simming and have come back with a desire to start utilizing some of my larger aircraft and not feeling so bad about spending a large amount of money on aircraft that are collecting dust. I bought Mike Ray's book on the 737, installed FSX:SE (because my NGX was purchased before P3D) and completed the tutorial flight. Here are some screens (I know... the clouds are tough to look at) but I'm using ENVTEX for sky colors and really enjoy it. 

2017-4-15_0-17-57-587.png

2017-4-15_0-18-38-167.png

2017-4-15_1-1-52-903.png

• Upvote 1

I'm in the same boat. I've been flghtsimming for 30 years and I started with the tubeliners then I've been flying GA/corporate and now I'm thinking of getting the PMDG 747. Can't quite pull the trigger.

Ciao!

@briansommers Go for it! It has really re-energized me with simming. I'm gonna stick with the NGX (I own it for both platforms as well as using the zibomod for XP11) then probably move to the Aerosoft Airbus series. I also like the B717 and MD80 (I own the Rotate model) and will probably look at flying Delta routes with either. 

I did, hopefully will get some serious study time tommorrow. 

All I can think of right now, is "I paid HOW MUCH FOR THAT AIRPLANE?"

Ciao!