wow64win.dll+0x651e
wow64.dll!Wow64SystemServiceEx+0x155
wow64cpu.dll!TurboDispatchJumpAddressEnd+0xb
wow64.dll!Wow64KiUserCallbackDispatcher+0x4151
wow64.dll!Wow64LdrpInitialize+0x120
ntdll.dll!LdrInitializeThunk+0x16d
ntdll.dll!LdrInitializeThunk+0xe

17/04/17 21:15:38.966 09008 -    ] # rxpGtnSim64.dll version 2.4.5.0
17/04/17 21:17:00.211 03608 INFO ] gfx debug output enabled.

It is possible in that case there is only 1 or 2 threads running with 1 stuck waiting on something. If that is the case, double clicking the thread opens a 'stack view' window with very important information pertaining to 'where' it is stuck.

Tom, does it mean you indeed have only 1 or 2 stuck threads when the device powers off? Eventually if you  could post a screenshot from Process Explorer?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Okay it looks like when I moved from v2.2.0 to v2.4.0 with the updated Garmin GTN trainer version 6.21.0TRNG my problem started. Can you link me to the correct version of GTN trainer.

18 minutes ago, bluebell2 said:

Should it be 6.21.1

The website says 6.21.1, but unless they have silently re-uploaded the trainer, it is in fact 6.21.0 (you can right-click the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Garmin\GTN Trainer\GTN\sys\sim\GTN simulator.exe" and see the file version in the 'details' pane.

You screen shot tells me the stuck thread is in Direct Sound. This looks like the Direct Sound code which unloads and close resources when closing DSound is stuck.

You might want to cross-check this in disabling TAWS and TCAS (the only sound producers besides the 'key click') and see if this makes a difference. Otherwise, maybe your audio drivers need an update?

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

On 4/15/2017 at 7:02 PM, bluebell2 said:

Just tried out v2.4.5 and all seems to be working

Tom, I have your C172 mod for the vc. I wanted to try this version but fear it not working in the C172. Can I upgrade to this version and expect the C172 to still show the 3D vc GPS and work like it does in 2.4.2 or do we need to wait for an update to your C172 as well? Nathan

2 hours ago, Ident said:

Tom, I have your C172 mod for the vc. I wanted to try this version but fear it not working in the C172. Can I upgrade to this version and expect the C172 to still show the 3D vc GPS and work like it does in 2.4.2 or do we need to wait for an update to your C172 as well? Nathan

Works fine with v2.4.5 https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2upfuyqwzr83dh/Cessna 172SP.zip?dl=0

• Upvote 1

Everything is working fine for me but still no traffic with VATSIM and IVAO. Another thing, It will be great if the GTN COM box automatically annunciates the RX flag when receiving audio and the TX flag when transmitting audio on Vatsim and IVAO like on PilotEdge.

On April 20, 2017 at 6:17 PM, andreav said:

till no traffic with VATSIM and IVAO

It looks like each client uses its own system to handle multiplayer aircraft. What client do you use on these networks?

Something to cross-check: when connected online, can you see meaningful data in dataref editor for multiplayer data and if so, which set of datarefs are updating (XYZ set, LATLONALT set, both)?

The datarefs to looks for are:

sim/multiplayer/position/plane2_x    double    y    meters    Plane 2 x location
sim/multiplayer/position/plane2_y    double    y    meters    Plane 2 y location
sim/multiplayer/position/plane2_z    double    y    meters    Plane 2 z location

sim/multiplayer/position/plane2_lat    double    n    degs    Plane 2 Lat lon and elevation.
sim/multiplayer/position/plane2_lon    double    n    degs    
sim/multiplayer/position/plane2_el    double    n    meters   

and so on for plane_3, plane_4 etc...

NB: plane_1 is your own aircraft.