Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch v2.4.5 available

On 4/21/2017 at 9:29 PM, atcbill said:

Tom do you have a vc version of the GTN 650 for the C172?

Not so simple, does not look right, will have to fill in the space with something else like a second ADF controller. Working on it.:cool:

• Upvote 1

Hello, I've just did new flights on VATSIM and the TCAS is fully working. I didn't know that traffic don't appear when you are on the ground and appear only when you have take off.

My bad guys ^^. The only features missing and suggestions that i can make are :

- RX flag when receiving audio and the TX flag when transmitting audio on Vatsim like on PilotEdge

- Weather page (with the option to have a weather radar)

- Crossfill between GTNs

Another huge thanks to RXP team for making these amazing products

• Upvote 1

On April 28, 2017 at 6:49 PM, andreav said:

RX flag when receiving audio and the TX flag when transmitting audio on Vatsim like on PilotEdge

With PilotEdge, there are handy datarefs. I've just found out xquawkbox 'sdk' which also permits subscribing to 'audio' events and receive com/mic notifications. It really is dependant on the client though.

Are you using xsquawkbox?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Yes I'm using xsquawkbox (It's the only xplane client for vatsim). And I've got another question : Where are located the user waypoints for the GTN1 to paste them for the GTN2 because when I fly on an aircraft with two GTNs only the number 1 has my user waypoints. The only user.wpt that I found on my computer was in the flightplans.zip in "C:\ProgramData\Reality XP\Common\GtnTrainer".

Thanks for your answer.

On May 1, 2017 at 9:56 AM, andreav said:

Where are located the user waypoints for the GTN1 to paste them for the GTN2 because when I fly on an aircraft with two GTNs only the number 1 has my user waypoints.

You'd have to create a file with your user waypoints then import them in both your GTN, until we 'crossfill' enable our GTN simulation.

The user.wpt file you're pointing at is a sample file to get you started. Please make sure to read the User's Manual to learn more about flight plans and user waypoints import.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

But the waypoints that I already created with the GTN are written/saved in a file and I want to know where can I find this file because for exemple If I uninstall or upgrade the GTN i need to save them in order to don't lose them. Another thing, that would be great If we can have the option to get the GTN connected to the battery bus because on aircrafts with 2 GTNs generally you have one linked to the battery bus and the other one is linked on the avionics bus.

2 hours ago, andreav said:

are written/saved in a file

How did you manage to 'save' them to a file in the first place? Was it to save them from the GTN to a file (export)?

As for the battery bus, not exactly the same but the "Always On" setting disconnect the GTN from the Avionics Bus! (obviously it won't turn off when there is no battery, but it won't turn off either when there is no avionics).

On 4/23/2017 at 1:07 AM, bluebell2 said:

Not so simple, does not look right, will have to fill in the space with something else like a second ADF controller. Working on it.:cool:

Thanks Tom. The 750 looks great! I can't wait to see the 650 when you're done.

I've purchased the latest version of the GTN 750 and installed it but am having problems.  It shows up on the panel in the modified 172 and the pop ups but it is distorted looking and eventually stops working.  If I run it in the trainer it operates properly and is very clear.  Is this a bug in the latest version?