Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

Cessna 441 Cabin Doors

For some reason I cannot open the bottom cabin door using the aircraft option click spot.  The top door works OK.  Anyone had this problem and got it fixed?

Thanks!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

How do you turn on the Flysimware GPS?

Try right-click on the Power On button to rotate it clockwise. Or use the mouse wheel (I have to rotate mine left. You will probably have some up/down thingy, I assume you have to turn it up)

Oops, this reply should have gone to a different thread :-)

I'll answer here in a jiffy.

To ask the obvious: Did you click on the lower part of the door in the Aircraft Options panel?

Does hovering the mouse over that part show the tooltip "LOWER CABIN DOOR"?

Does opening the lower part work from within the virtual cockpit (or rather cabin) by clicking on the lever of the lower door (after having opened the upper door)?

Tom:

Yes, I clicked on the lower part of the door and the hovered tooltip displayed "lower cabin door" but the upper door opened and closed instead.

Within the cabin both doors worked perfectly clicking on the door lever or hanger!

I noticed that if I am inside the cabin and choose an external window of the aircraft, the doors work perfectly!  HOWEVER if I open Aircraft Options and click on the lower cabin door, only the upper cabin door will be opened and closed!  Really strange.

Any ideas on what is happening?  Should  submit a ticket to Flysimware for resolution? Thanks for your help!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Yes, strange.

Does Shift-E-2 work?

Do you have the latest update (version 2.1) installed? (though I don't think I ever saw this problem in older versions)

Do you have any add-ons that might want to do something with doors?

Submitting a ticket to Flysimware (and pointing to this thread) might be helpful.

Tom:

Shift-E-2 and Shift-E-1 both worked to open the upper door only.

I just purchased the Conquest couple of days ago.  How can I check the version number?

I have Aerosoft airbus aircraft that uses their software to open passenger and cargo doors, Not sure if this is really an issue, but I am not an expert at this stuff!

I will submit the ticket and see what happens.

Thanks!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

10 hours ago, Airbus said:

Shift-E-2 and Shift-E-1 both worked to open the upper door only.

I just purchased the Conquest couple of days ago.  How can I check the version number?

Ah, so not only the options panel is affected. Which variant are you using? (GNS, single or dual GTN750, which simulator)

You can check the version number by looking inside the zip file you downloaded. It should contain a file named "Flysimware_441_CONQUEST_ll_FSX-P3D_REV2.1.exe" for version 2.1.