Sign in to follow this  
mihalich

Tracking window starts highlighting wrong next way point

Hi,

So, i was flying from KLAS to KSNA (though this has happened on a lot of different routes i fly so not specific to this one).  About 3/4 of the way through the flight, the way point list window was correctly highlighting the next way point.  The all of a sudden it switched to like to 2 way points down in the list, and it couldn't recover from that, and never switched back.  This also caused tower ATC communication to not occur.  You can see in the attached picture, I was between the EDGGR and KEFFR way points, and then the way point list just switched and started highlighting the BONKE way point as next.  It pretty much got stock on that, and didn't change after that.  This happens to me a lot.

Joe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxrKpkuec_u0MDBGcDFjMU9LN1U/view?usp=sharing

Hi Joe.

This is a know problem and I've been working to get it fixed in the next update....coming soon I hope.

Thanks,

Dave