Sign in to follow this  
Bkolar81

787?

A 737 MAX series would be quite amazing, aswell... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 19/04/2017 at 3:27 PM, Anders Gron said:

A 737 MAX series would be quite amazing, aswell... 

its coming, however its still to early. the models arent all flying yet

• Upvote 1

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm waiting for PMDG 787 to switch from FSX to P3D. Waiting forever...

2 hours ago, klimchuk said:

I'm waiting for PMDG 787 to switch from FSX to P3D. Waiting forever...

Not really sure why you need to wait for the 787 to do that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

You are waiting for a PMDG plane that has not even been announced? Good luck with that one.

• Like 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

You are waiting for a PMDG plane that has not even been announced? Good luck with that one.

LOL! :laugh:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

4 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

It would be nice though!!

David Porrett

8 hours ago, Captain Kevin said:

Not really sure why you need to wait for the 787 to do that.

Because don't want to pay twice for the same product (777)

36 minutes ago, klimchuk said:

Because don't want to pay twice for the same product (777)

Huh?! :blink:

The 777 and a possible 787 (IF PMDG ever decides to develop one) won't be 'the same product'... Not sure I get your point.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

4 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Huh?! :blink:

The 777 and a possible 787 (IF PMDG ever decides to develop one) won't be 'the same product'... Not sure I get your point.

think  he  was   referring  to  paying  twice  for the  same  product   from fsx  to p3d if  you read  the  above  post  5 up froms  your

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I Have Kind of the same concern. I am extremely interested in P3Dv4.x for the 64 bit functionality and have been flying FSX and MSFS since First version.  As a result I am extremely heavily invested in FSX Add-ons to include my favorites the entire PMDG Boeing line up and Quality Wings 787.  Which is an awesome Aircraft by the way. I can only imagine how much better it would be coming from PMDG.

So it sounds like it is not possible to migrate PMDG Aircraft from FSX to P3D, is that correct?

20 minutes ago, mikenewell said:

I Have Kind of the same concern. I am extremely interested in P3Dv4.x for the 64 bit functionality and have been flying FSX and MSFS since First version.  As a result I am extremely heavily invested in FSX Add-ons to include my favorites the entire PMDG Boeing line up and Quality Wings 787.  Which is an awesome Aircraft by the way. I can only imagine how much better it would be coming from PMDG.

So it sounds like it is not possible to migrate PMDG Aircraft from FSX to P3D, is that correct?

It's very possible - you buy the P3D versions and install.

Migrate, no. FSX ane P3D are different sims. It‘s like Mercedes and Audi. Just because they look almost the same today, you can‘t expect the same software run on both cars. 

On 4/18/2018 at 5:23 AM, Ephedrin said:

Migrate, no. FSX ane P3D are different sims. It‘s like Mercedes and Audi. Just because they look almost the same today, you can‘t expect the same software run on both cars. 

X-Plane and FSX are different sims, P3D aren't THAT different. That's why PMDG pretty much stopped experimenting with X-Plane because they could get +150% profit for a little work for P3D.

22 minutes ago, klimchuk said:

That's why PMDG pretty much stopped experimenting with X-Plane because they could get +150% profit for a little work for P3D.

It sounds like a pure assumption said on an affirmative tone unless you have intel from PMDG. I cannot recall having read any official word from PMDG saying they dropped development for X-plane.

Such statement may be misleading unless proven right.

• Like 2

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.