Sign in to follow this  
Badel

Blurry Scenery Airport ground textures

First of hi everyone! :biggrin:

I recently got back into flightsimming and started Vatsim. I am having a blast and its really great! The only thing that bugs me is that on scenery airports the ground textures (Taxiways runways etc.) are very blurry. It is kind of distracting sometimes and i cant read the markings. :mellow: I tried out different settings and I saw posts saying that i need to delete some stuff and tweak some things, but i am not too keen on stuff like that.  
I am not to sure how to upload screenshots but if you want them i can try and get them up!
Ah and i currently use Aerosofts Megaairport Zürich v2 and FlyTampas Dubai if its relevant.

Thanks for your help! :biggrin:
Bas

Have you gone into YouTube and tried to look at some of the videos that suggest step by step instructions on how to tweak your system for better performance and look? Since you said that your not too keen on stuff like that, short of having someone come to your house and help you, not sure what else you can do. One thing I've learned from so many tweak techniques and suggestions has been, the less is more.

I have tried something with deleting affinitymask but i dont even had it in my cfg :P atm i have no idea what i could do and i have watched videos and read in forums.

Get the AVSIM Prepar3D Guide, currently the second from the top pinned topic in this forum.

Dan Downs KCRP

Please tell us about your PC Hardware system specs:

1) CPU and speed = Intel 6600 i7  at 4.0 Ghz

2) GPU and driver set - example Nvidia 970 driver = 381.65

3) memory - 16gb

4) OS - Windows 10

5) Disk - example 512gb SSD

7) Monitor resolution - 1920 x 1080 22"

PC=9700K@5Ghz+RTX2070  VR=HP Reverb|   Software = Windows 10 | Flight SIms = P3D, CAP2, DCS World, IL-2,  Aerofly FS2

I5 4690 @3.5Ghz

GTX 970 driver 381.65

16gb memory

windows 10 64bit

250gb ssd 

1tb hdd (p3d)

24" 1080 @144hz

24" 1080 @30hz