Hey guys!

First of all thanks for the great work you've done and do!

I spent the last days testing out your latest product and stumbled upon a little think, which unfortunately disturbs me...it does not need to, but it does :/

During my last pushback i looked back and saw the red light of the wingtip shimmering on the ground and i tried to look at the wing. Long story short: there's no wing you can see out of the VC (i'm used to it because of the NGX ;))

Did I miss out something or is this little detail still in work?

Unless you are physically shoving your face hard against the side window (which is hard to do easily in the simulator), you won't see it, and even then, you won't see much of it. As a result, they have not modeled it in, as it wouldn't be worth the extra resources.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

I think that it's a bit unnecessary to have the wingtip visible from the VC. I mean, you probably turn your head 170 degrees to look back there what, maybe once or twice to look for traffic. But its a waste of performance. The lighting is just an effect hard-wire rendered into the whole sim, so that will be visible no matter where, in any aircraft.