Sign in to follow this  
donkey20048

issue loading a/c

hi been using it perfectly for so long now but all of a sudden i am unable to actually load in the pmdg 747. I have had no other issues before and last 2 days it has been stuck on 2%.

All my other aircraft and textures load in fine so my issue is solely pmdg 747 and 777?

any ideas or should i raise a support ticket

Stewart Cumbers

You mean the texture loading bar stuck at 2%?  FSX or P3D?  Loading a saved flight/scenario or setting up a new flight/scenario? A bad panel state might cause such a problem but not in both aircraft.  Give an example of my other aircraft. Do you have aircraft profiles set up in FSUIPC?  Do you assign axis or buttons for the PMDG aircraft in FSUIPC?

A lot more information would help, we are not sitting beside you at your computer.

Dan Downs KCRP

Apologies I was meant to have said p3d v3.4 latest hot fix not sure on exact version number but it the latest version in my initial post. As to the other questions unasked:

yes the bar is at 2% so once I have selected from the main window the plane and airport and click load it stays on 2%

my fslabs a320,  a2a  all load perfectly

i am not loading from any panel states as I cannot get in the pmdg to load them. Also only thing I use fsuipc for is auto save 

I've even tried u installing and reinstalling fsuipc in case that was the issue. 

Also have the latest versions of both 747 and 777

im on windows 10 and currently have the antivirus off but this has not changed since I've used the antivirus with the plane before as well.

Stewart Cumbers

I would first check a few things in the P3D dll.xml, such as turning off RAAS by setting the  <Disabled>False</Disabled> value to True.  Both 777 and 747 use RAAS so perhaps you have a problem with that module.  While there, make sure the entries for PMDG Interface looks normal (I've forgotten which products use that, you may not have it).

When out of ideas, submit a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.  Note support accounts are separate from sales and you may need to create one.

Dan Downs KCRP