MarkW

Lost Right mouse click after latest update

Me too!

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Same issue here - had me very confused for a bit.

From EGFF to YSSY

In the last experimental update they put in some more mouse options. It is possible to use right mb as pan & tilt now. Unfortunately they set it as default option. You can disable it through preferences > camera.

• Upvote 1

Same here, thanks Heesh, right mb works this way.

Peter

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

15 minutes ago, Heesh said:

In the last experimental update they put in some more mouse options. It is possible to use right mb as pan & tilt now. Unfortunately they set it as default option. You can disable it through preferences > camera.

thanks, that fixed it.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

ahhhhh! That was annoying setting major change as default. Took me ages to figure out why half my switches and knobs in the PMDG 777 suddenly stopped working. Don't think that's going to be a popular feature! Was seconds away from trying to uninstall/re-install  PMDG and P3d when I went through the final "disable every add on test!"

Luckily I'm retired so no real flying time wasted, still suppose that's the risk of "experimental", but I do think it is a poor feature due to the way the mouse interacts with the cockpit in P3D/FSX. 

M Attwell

Oh wow, just stumbled across this.... Thanks so much! Was restarting for 20min now and trying to solve this! Thank you!

Greetings from Switzerland

Roman

Anyone else finding that MMB is no longer working in fullscreen? Works fine for me in windowed but can't pan around in full-screen. Following the advice above I now have context menus in window/full thankfully.

Nm, sussed it. If you accidently "click" MMB, you've brought up the view-selector. This doesn't work in full-screen FSX so LMB anywhere away from where you just MMB should bring back panning.

Sooo glad I stumbled onto this thread,

I thought it was a my system or something I did to P3D. Just spent the last 4 hours trouble shooting and hunting the web for windows 10 mouse click issues.

I'll take it off experimental mode for a while.

Thanks Heesh

14 hours ago, Heesh said:

Most recent (0.1.701) now defaults to off...

Ernest Pergrem