Sign in to follow this  
oskar111

FSUIPC and Mindstar G1000 FSX crashing when entering flightplan

Hi,

do you have already a fix or this problem fixed that FSX is crashing when entering FPL into G1000 when the MindStar G1000 and FSUIPC are both running?

Holger!

DId you even bother to read topic titles??  Do a search?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Yes I did. I know your solution, was trying it but now sucsess. Problem still exsist ????

No... it's something FSUIPC is trying to get hold of that isn't defined correctly and crashes everything.  So... add this to your FSUIPC.ini file, should fix it:

ProvideAIdata= Yes

ProvideAIairports= No

I read that is only working for P3D.

But I am flying FSX SP2 and yes I have installed updates to the core sim navaid BGLs! When entering any WPT in the FPL I can see the WPT shortly indicated and then FSX crashed??

The navaid update causes crashes as well.  It is unsupported because of that.  Also ensure you are running the very latest version of our G1000 by downloading it from our website and installing it over your current installation.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I have installed the G1000 last year around october 2016. Is there a new or updated version avialable?

It's relatively simple for you to check by comparing the file names of the installer you have currently against the one referenced on the download link from our web site.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ok thanks, will check that and will report back. If it´s not working I have to unistall the Mindstar G1000.

Regards Holger

The crash you are experiencing isn't the G1000 it's the scenery modifications you've installed causing a crash inside the sim itself when that data is being accessed.

With the current version of FSUIPC installed, along with the FSUIPIC.ini entries added, and not installing that scenery modification the G1000 can function without crashing.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ok, I went back to the scenery modifcation (before updates to the core sim navaid BGLs) what I had before, the current FSUIPC is installed and the entrys are done in the FSUIPC.ini file.

[General]

ProvideAIdata=Yes
ProvideAIairports=No

Now reinstalled with the new installer FSX crashing again. If you have no other ideas I have to uninstall your G1000 and would like to have my paid money back.

First, your abrupt approach to obtaining support accomplishes very little for yourself.  More patience is required.  At this point you need to request advanced support via our support email.

Do not post information regarding your purchase in public.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

If you emailed our support... that is it... someone will get back to you.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69