Sign in to follow this  
Jmg22511

Premiere 1

I am excited Carenado is making the Beechcraft Premiere 1, the fastest civilian single pilot certified jet.  I hope they spend more work on the FMS and add as many features as possible that are contained in the real Collins FMS-3000.

John

Anyone got any news / updates on this aircraft release etc.....    getting a bit impatient !

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Interesting, looks like the first Carenado plane where they don't mention  compatibility with P3D v2, it mentions only FSX and P3D v3.4, wonder if it will someday be P3D v4?

9 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

wonder if it will someday be P3D v4?

Seems odd to release a new plane that is not compatible with the current version of the sim (v4).

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

On 6/6/2017 at 8:53 AM, MartinRex007 said:

Interesting, looks like the first Carenado plane where they don't mention  compatibility with P3D v2, it mentions only FSX and P3D v3.4, wonder if it will someday be P3D v4?

On 6/6/2017 at 9:12 AM, Hubinsc said:

Seems odd to release a new plane that is not compatible with the current version of the sim (v4).

I mean, if we're speculating... I would imagine it's a last-minute re-work for v4.  I agree with Hubinsc.

I'm pretty entertained with people on Carenado's Facebook page and their lamenting.  "I've given up hope at this point."  :laugh:  I think the Premier is...interesting...but I'll probably pass on this one.  I have 3 of their ProLine21 airplanes and that's enough for me.  I'm tired of suffering OOMs and overall bad performance (although that in itself is a case for a move to P3D v4) for an avionics suite that's <70% functional.  I flew the CJ2 the other day and had an OOM on a 2 mile final at my destination.  Plenty of enjoyment left with the Cheyenne, C441, S/II, and even the old C90.

• Upvote 1

If you are thinking about the 390 Premiere for get about it. If it does not cause a fatal error and you get the plane to load the frames rates will only be about 1.0, no higher. I have had this plane since November and have NEVER been able to fly it!

I'm running it in P3d V4 with Bert's GTN mod, and I am getting much higher frame rates over the original model. Try Bert's mods and you will get near-default a/c fps.

:-)