Sign in to follow this  
Caribpilot

Prop Sync

Shouldn't the prop sync be working on an aircraft like this? The switch doesn't work at all.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Does it move? Then you could pretend it works. I consider this an acceptable workaround for medium system-depth, but YMMV.

Just remember that this is not the MJC from your banner :)

There's a lot of things which don't work in the Alabeo C441, there's no denying it's a very pretty 3D model with good texturing, but in other respects its a very sloppily produced product indeed which is in dire need of a patch. Personally, I parked it up after one flight and use the FlySimWare C441 instead, which does work lol.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Although the prop synchrophaser toggle in the Flysimware C441 only lights up the phase lock light and does nothing else ... but the props always seem to be in sync anyway.

I just saw a tweet from fspilotshop stating that Alabeo published an update for their C441:

Changes in Version 1.3 Include

• The aircraft now is not moving if you release the brakes and throttles on idle
  • NAV, COM and ADF turns on with the avionics master instead of turning on individually
  • Barber pole corrected
  • Fixes an issue that was causing the Oxygen indication was always 0
  • Prop sync switch is working correctly now
  • Torque indicators adjusted
  • Minor bugs fixes